open carry

Started by OV-1D, October-19-18 16:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigbird48

if you don't exercise your rights and educate the public you won't have those right for long, just look at all they've taken away all ready ::)

Warthog

Again, it seems I agree totally with Bigbird.
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

WECSOG

Just yesterday I was working around the property while carrying my Ruger Redhawk strongside. I shot it for awhile on my range, testing a new handload. Also it was just what I wanted to carry that day.

At one point my truck was running low of fuel, so I drove to the nearby town to refuel. I was still open carrying my Redhawk. I neither know nor care what anyone thought about that. I wasn't trying to make a statement nor an impression. The Redhawk was what I was carrying and what I wanted to carry. That short trip was such a small part of my overall day, I saw no point in removing the big revolver in favor of something smaller and lighter.

I've seen a lot of people on forums making assumptions and generalizations about open carriers. Those assumptions are not always true.
Black Widow convertible
Magnum 1-5/8"
Super Companion 1-5/8"
LR 1-1/8"

top dog

HonkyTonkMan,
I agree with you. Nice Tee shirts. Got any in double extra large Tall????

Top Dog