Hogue Handall Jr on Guardian 32 (or 380) ?

Started by bearcatter, October-10-18 09:10

Previous topic - Next topic

bearcatter

Considering trying one, since local Sportsman's Warehouse has them. Anybody have one on a 32? Or 380?

Hogue lists the Guardian as a fit, but "may require trimming". I've only found two photos of one installed on a Guardian, and neither shows the mag release. I suspect that area would need trimming?

I don't think I would carry with it, as it would add thickness and Hogue's usual sticky to clothing. It would maybe make a range trip more pleasant. So, would it be easy to remove and re-install on occasion, or would it stretch out of shape?

I appreciate any opines on the Handall, thanks!
"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."

* Guardian .32 (2) * Zastava M70 .32 (3) * Bearcat stainless (2) * SP101 .22 * Ruger SR22 (2) * S&W M&P 15-22 Sport

bearcatter

44 people have read this and not typed a word. I think that tells me all I needed to know.....
"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."

* Guardian .32 (2) * Zastava M70 .32 (3) * Bearcat stainless (2) * SP101 .22 * Ruger SR22 (2) * S&W M&P 15-22 Sport

Warthog

I bought wood grips for my Guardian 32.  They worked for me so IDK about the rubber ones you slide on.  Sorry
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

RogueTS1

I have them on my Guardian .380 and they do work. They do not look that good but they do work. I wish somebody would make some rubber replacement grips similar to the Crimson Trace grips minus the laser for the Guardian. That way we could have good looks and a more grippy Guardian.
Wounds of the flesh a surgeon's skill may heal but wounded honour is only cured with steel.

bearcatter

Thanks for the reply, and the photo. Now I can see that the mag release isn't crowded. I may try one, worth ten bucks just to satisfy my curiosity.

RogueTS1

I think that one is a Bobcat or S&W Bodyguard version. Not sure if it was specifically listed for the Guardian or not.
Wounds of the flesh a surgeon's skill may heal but wounded honour is only cured with steel.

bearcatter

The Handall Jr is only one size, back of package has a long list of guns it fits.Website list is even longer:

https://www.hogueinc.com/handall-jr-small-size-grip-sleeve-black

BMS52

Designer Grips is still making Carbon Fiber and exotic hide grips for the Guardians.  You can see them at http://www.designergrips.com/naa.html Email or call me if you have any questions.
[email protected]
404-863-7640