No Soapbox yet

Started by bearcatter, November-04-18 09:11

Previous topic - Next topic

bearcatter

Sandy's either got a surprise up his sleeve, or is waiting on the mid-term results? No fun golfing or fishing in November weather..... ;D
"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."

* Guardian .32 (2) * Zastava M70 .32 (3) * Bearcat stainless (2) * SP101 .22 * Ruger SR22 (2) * S&W M&P 15-22 Sport

Warthog

I know I love my Denim Shirt from last month's Soapbox.  When the new one comes out it should be a good one.
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

bearcatter

Well, no November Soapbox.... :(

Fish for Thanksgiving?...... :o

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."

* Guardian .32 (2) * Zastava M70 .32 (3) * Bearcat stainless (2) * SP101 .22 * Ruger SR22 (2) * S&W M&P 15-22 Sport

WyoShooter

As a newly joined member of this forum I'm wondering, what is the soapbox?   I've looked around but I can't find anything with that label. 
Ed

billmeek

A monthly post by Sandy or NAA employees:

https://northamericanarms.com/sandys-soapbox/

Sandy Chisholm is the President of North American Arms.
Bill

I won't carry a laser device... unless it has stun, kill, and disintegrate settings.

bearcatter

The Soapbox is often skipped, "Gone Fishing" or "Playing Golf". Depends on what's going on, I suppose. Last month's was a biggie, with the introduction of apparel items, patches, etc..

You'll see a "Sandy's Soapbox" button at the top of the main NAA page. If you hover on it, you can choose a particular year's Soapboxes, back to 2000.

Warthog

Quote from: WyoShooter on November-09-18 08:11
As a newly joined member of this forum I'm wondering, what is the soapbox?   I've looked around but I can't find anything with that label.

WyoShooter, the Soapbox is found on the NAA website.  It is a place where Sandy or some other employee writes about what is happening at NAA and what might be in the making and stuff like this...
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

WyoShooter

Thanks for that info guys.  It's interesting reading.  I'll be checking that spot in addition to the forum in the future.
Ed

Honky Tonk Man

WYO, ONE MORE POST AND YOU'LL BE ON EASY STREET!!
Silence is Golden - Duct Tape is Silver

Bj

linux_author

fascinating video!

willie
'waiting for the next civil war' on the Gulf of Mexico

billmeek

I'm going to have to try the method of reloading shown in the video during the 'Test fire' portion. 

Feedback on the video: I'd much rather they dropped the music and instead put an voice track giving more details on what is happening in the video. 
Bill

I won't carry a laser device... unless it has stun, kill, and disintegrate settings.

bearcatter

Well, I left a comment on the Soapbox two days ago, but none are showing.....?

Uncle_Lee

Quote from: bearcatter on December-05-18 09:12

Back on probation.
I have left comments there that never showed up. (not bad nor nasty)
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

jennflip

Wow--on the video--very fast loading on the test fire--wow

riadat

When it comes to repeal of the 2nd amendment I would think naa mini is a must have.  If things go bad, concealment is number one.

Uncle_Lee

If 2A is repealed the BATF will pick up all 4473's and go out and collect every gun on them.
That is why they want to do away with person to person sales. Keep track of who has what.
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

Jessica

Quote from: bearcatter on December-05-18 09:12

Hello, would you mind trying to resubmit your comment on the soapbox? It appears that your comment never showed up on our end. We are so sorry for this little hiccup.

bearcatter

Thanks, the comment is done.