Ranger II

Started by KnD Ken, October-12-18 06:10

Previous topic - Next topic

redhawk4

Quote from: riadat on December-13-18 07:12
Quote from: autofull on October-26-18 07:10
i have managed to unlatch mine cocking it way too many times. i do have huge hands so back to the pug triplets again. just my slant.

I won't buy one.  And someone below your wrote the secret is don't do such and such.

The secret is don't buy a gun with any chance of it popping open when you don't want it to.

Sorry naa, just saying.  Love your guns, love your customer service, think you need to re-think that latch.

Having fired a lot of rounds through my Ranger II when I first got it and after it had been back to the factory a couple of times the one problem I've never had is unlatching the barrel/cylinder by accident. I have huge hands and have never been able to work out how that occurs, but I guess if your normal manner of cocking the hammer does cause that issue, it would be a reason not to buy or use one. Of all the issues in the Ranger II design I might take issue with that catch and location are not among them.
Old Enough to Know Better - Still Too Young to Care

I "Acted the Fool" so often in School they made me get an Equity Card

Warthog

OK, I have not been able to shoot my Ranger II's much yet.  So far though, after calling NAA and talking to them about it, mine seems to be in hood shape.  when I am able to get to the range again, I will shoot it until I can't move, and see how it is then. 8)
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

Desertvet

I got one for my better half because she picked it out.
No problems so far.
She can conceal it on her small frame under surgical scrubs which make carrying her Springfield XDS or Smith and Wesson Shield an impossibility.