Hunting pistol

Started by Fharing, December-17-18 19:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Fharing

Warthog

Caliber?  AR Style pistols are easy to assemble.

KelTec PLR16, one of the few KT's I keep.  Other than the various AK pistols I own, this one has been a lot of fun.
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

smokeless joe

Both guns look nice. My son in law has built an AR pistol which turned out nice. He's been trying to get me into it, no luck so far  ::)

Uncle_Lee

Fharing, you can quit hunting a pistol.
Looks like you found a fine one.
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

RogueTS1

That will definitely work Fharing. Maybe try an SB collapsible brace instead. It will be adjustable and a whole lot more comfortable than the Blade.
Wounds of the flesh a surgeon's skill may heal but wounded honour is only cured with steel.

RogueTS1

Example:  ;)

Wounds of the flesh a surgeon's skill may heal but wounded honour is only cured with steel.

smokeless joe

Uncle_Lee

I don't see any stockings on that fireplace....
I do see other pretties though.
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

RogueTS1

"The stockings were hung by the stairwell banister with care" is how it goes in Our house.

Way too many stockings to hang by the chimney these days ................ and the cogs (cats that think they are dogs) pull them off the mantle and destroy everything hence they are securely fastened with ribbon to the main staircase banister where they can look but not pull down.