Ranger 2 still great

Started by Fharing, December-26-18 20:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Fharing

Took my ranger 2 out and fired another 50rds. I am moving it to edc now. It has been flawless. It appears to like plated brass more,hornady,and gold dots. Flawless extraction with them. 8)

Honky Tonk Man

Thanks Fharing.  That's the kind of feedback I've been hoping to hear.  By the time I can put enough money aside; maybe I'll be able to find one. 
Silence is Golden - Duct Tape is Silver

RICKS PLACE

Good to hear that, I can't wait to try out my new Ranger ll.  Hope to fire it by the third week of Jan. I have been blessed with a cracked tooth and infection since 3 days before Christmas.  Of course, complications have me scheduled for an extraction sometime around the second week of Jan.  Don't really feel like shooting at this time.

Warthog

That is GREAT Fharing!  I am glad it is all good still and that you like it.  I have a pair of convertibles but right now can't do any shooting.  Last year, I wasn't able to do that much either, but SOON!  I hope to get out and give them a good workout!
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

bearcatter

I like the looks of those pearl grips; I don't care what General Patton said!

If I ever cross the line into mini-land, it would be either a Ranger or a Sidewinder.
"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."

* Guardian .32 (2) * Zastava M70 .32 (3) * Bearcat stainless (2) * SP101 .22 * Ruger SR22 (2) * S&W M&P 15-22 Sport

RangerJim

That is great news, Fharing!  Thanks for the report, and I'm happy to hear of your success.  I'm planning to order a pair of custom serial # Ranger IIs for EDC, so it's good to hear of some recent success with these little beauties!   ;D
So, making guns illegal will take them off the street?
Perfect!  We should probably make heroine and meth illegal, too!

OMCHamlin

I wonder where a fella might pick up a set of those pearl boot grips, although I would REALLY like a boot grip in stag!