Ranger II Range Day

Started by RICKS PLACE, January-10-19 13:01

Previous topic - Next topic

RICKS PLACE

I may have a new EDC with my Ranger II.  50 rounds, one misfire.  The misfire was an old CCI with green around the bullet.  Probably had been carried as spare ammo and bounced around in my pill box.  All the ammo was old replacement from extended carry that I put back after about 3-4 months of carry.  Misfire had a good dent on the rim, so probably not the gun.  Accuracy wise, about a 5" group at 5  yards.  It does better sighting down the barrel than trying to line up the sights at that range.  So, it is not as accurate as my B/W, but close.  Maybe with practice.  Did not clean the gun during shooting, the misfire came  around number 39.  Spent brass lifted from cylinder continued smoothly when ejected.  I have the oversized smooth wood B/W sized grips on the gun. Sorry, no photos yet.  Gun bought 3 weeks before Christmas, serial # BTN02XXX,  so I would guess a pretty new manufacture. 

Dinadan

Rick - I am always glad to read a positive review of the Ranger II, since so many folks have had problems. Maybe NAA has the ejector figured out. Sounds like it is about as accurate as the Magnum Mini. Thanks for the review!

Warthog

Great Rick, glad you like yours, I like mine too. 8)
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

smokeless joe

Wow there into the 2000's already. Glad you had a great day at the range with your new RII. I'll pribably pick up a second one down the road.

Biff

Mine is in the BTN03XXX range. 

smokeless joe

Uncle_Lee

Warms the heart to hear from a happy person.
Really, it does.
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )