March Soapbox coming

Started by bearcatter, February-28-19 11:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Uncle_Lee

.32 acp mini........
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

linux_author

Quote from: uncle_lee on March-03-19 05:03
.32 acp mini........

i'll buy at least two if they're offered!

willie
on the Gulf of Mexico

bearcatter

Quote from: uncle_lee on March-03-19 05:03
.32 acp mini........

I'm in favor of anything that gives the underrated and unappreciated .32 ACP a boost.
"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."

* Guardian .32 (2) * Zastava M70 .32 (3) * Bearcat stainless (2) * SP101 .22 * Ruger SR22 (2) * S&W M&P 15-22 Sport

Warthog

I am not one who would buy a 32 acp Mini.  I like the round but it isn't well suited to a revolver.
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

bearcatter

Judging from my Guardian, .32 ACP would be a real handful in a mini weight revolver. But, you can get a 24 ounce Bearcat redone for .32 H&R / .327 Federal; so maybe not so bad.
"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."

* Guardian .32 (2) * Zastava M70 .32 (3) * Bearcat stainless (2) * SP101 .22 * Ruger SR22 (2) * S&W M&P 15-22 Sport

Canoeal

"All it takes for evil to prevail, is for good men to do nothing."  Edmund Burke

heyjoe

Quote from: bearcatter on March-04-19 10:03
Judging from my Guardian, .32 ACP would be a real handful in a mini weight revolver. But, you can get a 24 ounce Bearcat redone for .32 H&R / .327 Federal; so maybe not so bad.

it would.....32 smith and wesson long would be better in a mini
It's too bad that our friends cant be here with us today

Warthog

"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

Honky Tonk Man

Hi Sandy!  We all seem to have our priorities, eh?  Maybe a column to address or squelch all the requests we have?  My personal wish is for a small foldable rifle based on the mini.  Any chance of that happening?  Maybe a little insight in the long term plans or direction the company is heading would be nice too.  We all love rumors. 

Anxiously waiting for the 2.5" R II, and the night sights for my B/W. 

Thanks for listening to us!
Silence is Golden - Duct Tape is Silver

Warthog

A rifle, yeah that'll happen.
-Albert Einstein

Honky Tonk Man

Silence is Golden - Duct Tape is Silver

grayelky

If you have not yet read the March Soapbox, you may find it of interest. Is anyone else aware of another company where the Big Boss will seek input from its customer base? I am not. It is no surprise to the members here to see Sandy post a question, and read the Soapbox to learn not only does he read the forum, he digests the data presented and responds to it. For those lurkers, this is one of the many reasons NAA is a successful company.
Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"

Uncle_Lee

It is family.
Well it feels like it to me.
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

Warthog

I would still like to hear how Sandy feels about the Red Flag laws....
-Albert Einstein

bearcatter

Quote from: grayelky on March-07-19 10:03
If you have not yet read the March Soapbox, you may find it of interest. Is anyone else aware of another company where the Big Boss will seek input from its customer base?

Ruger has their "Tell the CEO" feature. Mike Fifer started it, and Chris Killoy has continued it. They both have sworn they read every entry. I once got a signed "Thank you" card and a special cap from Fifer, when he expedited an issue I had with LCRs. I got an email from Killoy promising they'd look into a break-top. My last suggestion was a .32 LCP, no reaction from that. Supposedly the new LCP II came from "Tell the CEO" input.

grayelky

bearcatter-
Thanks for the info.
Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"