2.5 inch Ranger

Started by WyoShooter, January-29-19 18:01

Previous topic - Next topic

WyoShooter

Quote from: Bj on February-02-19 06:02
https://northamericanarms.com/sandys-soapbox/

April maybe for 2 1/2" Ranger, see soapbox link for February.  4" by end of year hopefully.
Link isn't working for me.  It says certificate could not be verified.  I get the same message when I try to log directly into the NNA main page.
Ed

Canoeal

The link worked fine for me...Windows 10...No mention of Trit sights for the BW though... :(
"All it takes for evil to prevail, is for good men to do nothing."  Edmund Burke

ds10speed

Warthog

Cool Dave, though for me that would be a bit more than I really want. ;)
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

bearcatter

Quote from: WyoShooter on February-02-19 09:02

Link isn't working for me.  It says certificate could not be verified.  I get the same message when I try to log directly into the NNA main page.

I started having the same issue two days ago, and I figured out how to fix it. I have Windows 7, and IE 12 as my browser, but this supposedly applies to all recent Windows.

1.Open Internet Explorer.
2.In the Tools menu select Internet Options.
3.Pick the Advanced tab and then scroll down to the Security section.
4.Then turn off or uncheck "Check for server certificate revocation".
5.Click OK at the bottom of the window.
"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."

* Guardian .32 (2) * Zastava M70 .32 (3) * Bearcat stainless (2) * SP101 .22 * Ruger SR22 (2) * S&W M&P 15-22 Sport

WyoShooter

Quote from: bearcatter on February-02-19 13:02
Quote from: WyoShooter on February-02-19 09:02

I started having the same issue two days ago, and I figured out how to fix it. I have Windows 7, and IE 12 as my browser, but this supposedly applies to all recent Windows.

1.Open Internet Explorer.
2.In the Tools menu select Internet Options.
3.Pick the Advanced tab and then scroll down to the Security section.
4.Then turn off or uncheck "Check for server certificate revocation".
5.Click OK at the bottom of the window.
Yes, I'm using Firefox and I found a similar item, which was worded differently, that I unchecked and I got the page to display then.  The trouble is, I'm afraid that that leaves my browser open to sites that might be a problem and I won't know it. I wish they'd just fix their certification issue so I can leave my full protection on.

Thanks for your help bearcatter.
Ed

Rick_Jorgenson

Quote from: Dinadan on February-01-19 15:02
Quote from: Rick_Jorgenson on January-31-19 21:01
Here is a review...
Thanks Rick! That is the kind of review I like to read. There was so much negative stuff when the Ranger first started coming out that I was not at all tempted to try to get one. I figured that eventually NAA would get the bugs out. Hopefully that is the case now!

I know others have had issues, all taken care of by NAA  :) (as far as I know)

Mine has functioned well and seems to get better each time I take it out.  Several of my customers have enjoyed theirs as well.

Other folks had major issues and the guns went back several times. It's hard to trust a gun that needs to go back to the mother ship too many times.

But, being paranoid "unaccepting" of being a helpless victim, I always have two or three on me anyways!  :o
Rick Jorgenson

Uncle Pepper

Hay Rick, get the mold ready for a 2.5  I'll be on the list.
Live long and shoot straight.

Rick_Jorgenson

Quote from: Uncle Pepper on February-04-19 22:02
Hay Rick, get the mold ready for a 2.5  I'll be on the list.

That 2.5" Ranger will be a great looking Cross Draw Holster!  ;)
Rick Jorgenson

Uncle Pepper

Anyone have any idea on the price of the 2.5 ranger.  I think two of those with two of Ricks holsters would be a cool carry option.  One on each hip with speed loaders.  I better start saving g now.
Live long and shoot straight.