Started by grayelky, February-06-19 16:02

Previous topic - Next topic

grayelky

What do y'all think?
Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"

grayelky

Two more:
They are such a dark green, they look black. In person they are a little lighter than what is showing up here.

Warthog

The purple side is my favorite, but that's me. 8)
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

grayelky

Rick_Jorgenson

Rick Jorgenson

Warthog

Grayelky, when you first showed us this Mini, I thought it would look good with purple grips.  The dark green with little sparkles in it, at least it looks like it has some sparkles in it, :o also looks good and if it was a shade or two lighter green it would really look good, again this is only my opinion.

The little Mini is one I would own though I am also sure I would have to save a while to own one.  Overall, it looks great with either of the colored grips. 8)
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

Uncle_Lee

It is a picture of a mini, what is there not to like about it???
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

PaducahMichael

another vote for purple. I may be biased: Mardi Gras colors are purple, green and gold. LSU is purple and gold. You can take the boy out of New Orleans, but you can't take the New Orleans out of the boy!
"The world is made for people who aren't cursed with self awareness."

holiday009

Quote from: uncle_lee on February-07-19 04:02
It is a picture of a mini, what is there not to like about it???
Exactly  8)
NAA Riverboat Gambler Owner.

holiday009

But, purple gets my vote as well though.
NAA Riverboat Gambler Owner.

grayelky

Warthog-
The picture I bought the grips from was much lighter, and like you I thought they would look good. These are a little better in person, but they are still a little dark. The gold flakes do set them off.

Warthog

I bet, I bought some grips from a person on EBay for my Ranger II. 

Grips were pearly white with gold foil bits in them.  The picture I posted of them ooks good enough to me but the gold foil flakes don't show, if they show at all they look sort of black.  Day I took the pictures was a bright sunny day too and my camera has been a good one to me so far but for some reason the grips and the foil flakes just didn't look like they do in person.
-Albert Einstein