Bugout II Grips

Started by boscobarbell, March-19-19 18:03

Previous topic - Next topic

boscobarbell

I just can't seem to shake the idea that I absolutely MUST own a NAA revolver, and I'm in the process of figuring out what meets my needs. 

Although I like the fact that the Sidewinder gives me a tactical reloading option, I've really been drawn to the looks of the Bugout II, as well as the stock big dot front sight.  But I'm not a big fan of those rubber grips...for purely aesthetic reasons, of course.  Just wondering if they are removable/replaceable? 

Bigbird48

Canoeal

Very replaceable like all magnum framed NAAs. For the Bugout II, I like the Boot grips found in accessories. They just look right.

https://northamericanarms.com/shop/accessories/gbg-m/
"All it takes for evil to prevail, is for good men to do nothing."  Edmund Burke

Bigbird48

But there out of stock so these are better LOL

Canoeal

Quote from: Bigbird48 on March-19-19 20:03
But there out of stock so these are better LOL

I know the ones I like are TOS. I still like them better, because the grip is longer. JMHO.  Besides I make my own grips...
"All it takes for evil to prevail, is for good men to do nothing."  Edmund Burke

Uncle_Lee

And very nice grips they are also.
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

grayelky

Check out the CVang  (http://revisioncv.com/catalog/1) grips. I like the orange BugOut grips, but I broke down and put these on my BO II, that I carry.
Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"

boscobarbell

Thanks for the responses, guys.

Looks like there are some great options out there.

thingmeister

i can make you a set of any size, shape, or wood you like. Just let me know!

boscobarbell

Quote from: thingmeister on March-24-19 20:03
i can make you a set of any size, shape, or wood you like. Just let me know!

Will do...I'll be in touch as soon as I figure out which NAA I'm going to buy.  Thanks!!

jennflip

I prefer the Thingmeister grips

Canoeal

I prefer making my own, just for myself, for the satisfaction of doing so. That said, Thingmeister's grips are among the best for an NAA. And we all know I like wood. ;D