Interesting Comparison -- Bullets

Started by OLD and GRUMPY, November-09-20 09:11

Previous topic - Next topic

OLD and GRUMPY

Death before Decaf !!!!!

bearcatter

That is interesting. In both photos, the bullets are exactly the same....... ;)
"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."

* Guardian .32 (2) * Zastava M70 .32 (3) * Bearcat stainless (2) * SP101 .22 * Ruger SR22 (2) * S&W M&P 15-22 Sport

OLD and GRUMPY

Act of God. Or old fingers.Click,click,click.   I think the HST are Federal Hydra-Shok.  I found a box to load in 38/357.  I looked at the Extreme. Won't buy them now. They just punch a hole. Nasty hole but a hole. I see why Gold Dot is popular.  Do the 22mag expand that well in Mini?  When I found this pic I had just finished loading 100  G.D. in  7.62x39 for the kids AK.    ---- Ammo is like a religion to some.  Got a favorite?
Death before Decaf !!!!!

bearcatter

Just teasing before. I'd guess those are nines?

I only own two centerfires. For my Guardian 32, I don't have a favorite brand, but most of my stash is Aguila. I go for penetration with FMJ, since expansion in .32 just doesn't happen with HPs without killing the penetration.

For my .357 SP101, I settled on Hornady XTP in .38 Special. Good balance of expansion and penetration.
"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."

* Guardian .32 (2) * Zastava M70 .32 (3) * Bearcat stainless (2) * SP101 .22 * Ruger SR22 (2) * S&W M&P 15-22 Sport

Canoeal

Quote from: OLD and GRUMPY on November-09-20 13:11
Act of God. Or old fingers.Click,click,click.   I think the HST are Federal Hydra-Shok.  I found a box to load in 38/357.  I looked at the Extreme. Won't buy them now. They just punch a hole. Nasty hole but a hole. I see why Gold Dot is popular.  Do the 22mag expand that well in Mini?  When I found this pic I had just finished loading 100  G.D. in  7.62x39 for the kids AK.    ---- Ammo is like a religion to some.  Got a favorite?

22 mag gold Dot from my BW...
"All it takes for evil to prevail, is for good men to do nothing."  Edmund Burke

Canoeal

another pic of 22 mag Gold Dot.
"All it takes for evil to prevail, is for good men to do nothing."  Edmund Burke