FYI - NAA "Bug Out" in a magazine

Started by Rick_Jorgenson, May-03-19 22:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick_Jorgenson

I just saw this while walking by the magazine rack at the grocery store.

Didn't get a chance to look at it to see what the writer had to say. I may be able to get by there tomorrow to check it out. :)

Combat Handguns April issue.... "From Big to Bug, a Gun for Every Need"
Rick Jorgenson

Uncle_Lee

POOOOOO.....
No orange grips.....
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

smokeless joe

Quote from: uncle_lee on May-04-19 02:05
POOOOOO.....
No orange grips.....
Yeah the Bug II has black grips

grayelky

If you don't recognize the black handgun right above the BO, it is Mossberg's new 9mm pistol, model MC1SC. It uses Glock 43 mags, and Sig Nite sites.
Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"

Houdini

Why are these revolvers not mentioned on NAA's website?  I would love to be able to see the specs on this revolver and consider it for purchase.  I guess it is a specialty item that will only be offered for a short while, which will limit accessories available.

Uncle_Lee

Quote from: tommybarrettjr on May-05-19 21:05
Why are these revolvers not mentioned on NAA's website?  I would love to be able to see the specs on this revolver and consider it for purchase.  I guess it is a specialty item that will only be offered for a short while, which will limit accessories available.

It is built on the magnum frame, therefore all magnum accessories will fit it.
God, Country, & Flag

Canoeal

Quote from: tommybarrettjr on May-05-19 21:05

It seems to me that the page for "Distributor Exclusives" would contain those guns, but unfortunately, that page is blank....
"All it takes for evil to prevail, is for good men to do nothing."  Edmund Burke

Uncle_Lee

God, Country, & Flag

Canoeal

Yep and their site gives you very little to go on...
"All it takes for evil to prevail, is for good men to do nothing."  Edmund Burke