Abalone magnum grips

Started by bill_deshivs, June-16-19 10:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Jobrando

Quote from: gebe on August-21-19 21:08
Quote from: bill_deshivs on July-20-19 19:07
For what it's worth, I guarantee my work.
Had Gebe simply said his grips don't fit and he wasn't happy, I would have simply returned his money.
It is my recollection that he said he had to do some fitting (which is to be expected) but that he was satisfied with the grips.
This is strictly for the record, as this incident has caused some "interesting" things on this forum.
BTW- the latest customer said his grips fit great and he is happy with them.

Yes Bill, I agree, I should have done that. But when you pay a premium for grips and an extra high fee for shipping, and another fee for shipping them back, I didn't want to go through all of that.

Yes, there should be a little bit of fitting but over 4 hours of fitting was quite a hassle! When I posted the pictures of the grips, you made a comment that they weren't as fitting as they should have been.

Look and I admit and as Bill said, I should have sent them back but after all the expense, I just wanted them to work. I still look at them with pride but always notice they could have been better
i ran into the same annoying problem with thing meister grips I purchased. However he foot the bill on shipping. So waiting for them to return.