For Those that Carry a Mini Revolver - Do You Carry a Reload?

Started by pvq, June-28-19 05:06

Previous topic - Next topic

riadat

i always carry a reload.

Suppose u have to shoot ur weapon and it is empty.

After the shooting, u need to reload.

What if you shoot someone and they have a friend who shows up a few minutes later seeking revenge?

Or some other weird scenario.  You shoot a couple loose pit bulls who are attacking.  Out of ammo, the pissed off 300 pound owner shows up.

Dinadan

Quote from: riadat on July-05-19 07:07
i always carry a reload.

Suppose u have to shoot ur weapon and it is empty.

After the shooting, u need to reload.

What if you shoot someone and they have a friend who shows up a few minutes later seeking revenge?

Or some other weird scenario.  You shoot a couple loose pit bulls who are attacking.  Out of ammo, the pissed off 300 pound owner shows up.
Good points! I used to work with a fellow who loved handguns. As he told the story he was walking in the woods one day with a .357 and a .45 auto. He saw a snake and drew one of his guns and emptied it at the snake and did not score a hit. So he drew the other gun and emptied it and still did not hit the snake. The snake crawled away while he was reloading, but at least he had reloads!

zburkett

(1) My 1 5/8" mini is snake head accurate. (2) If I think five shots might not be enough I carry a second (or third) mini.  I will more often carry a LR and a mag so I can have a choice. (3) The best solution to fast reloads is to not miss the first shot.