First target pictures

Started by camo, August-28-19 19:08

Previous topic - Next topic

camo

Finally got a few rounds in between showers with 1-1/8" mini shooting LR.

Rigemortis

camo

grayelky

First time actually shooting more than 5 or so rounds? Not bad at all.
Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"

camo

I've shot about 60 rounds total thru it. Hoping this weekend to take a chair to sit in and prop on something and see if I can improve some. See how I do at 3,5 and 7 yards. Probably want be much better.

Canoeal

Old 7 yd target. Haven't been to the range in a while. My canoe season ends in a month and I will get back out...
"All it takes for evil to prevail, is for good men to do nothing."  Edmund Burke

bearcatter

Looks like your next mugger better be a slow fat guy....... :D

Kidding aside, I don't do much better with my Guardian at 10 yards.
"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."

* Guardian .32 (2) * Zastava M70 .32 (3) * Bearcat stainless (2) * SP101 .22 * Ruger SR22 (2) * S&W M&P 15-22 Sport

camo

I can hold my own with a rifle. Squirrel head accurate most times if I can prop on a tree. But I've never been too good shooting handguns.

Canoeal

No, if I need to be fast AND accurate it is indeed a different gun... MY CA at 7 yds...
"All it takes for evil to prevail, is for good men to do nothing."  Edmund Burke

dlbind

speaking as a slow fat guy-I don't want you shooting at me.    For a 1 1/8" barrel-rest assured there are many, well at least me,  that probably wouldn't  shoot that well.

Enjoy! 

camo

Even with one that I can shoot faster, I'm still not to accurate. Maybe when I start shooting the B/W I can tighten the groups some.

Canoeal

You saw my old target that I can find. This fall when I get to the range I will shoot a few more...

camo

Here's 10 shots with the black widow just before dark today. Not a whole lot better if any than the other day with 1-1/8 barrel. Hoping to have some time tomorrow and shoot more. The top 6 holes were without reading glasses and bottom 4 holes were with reading glasses on.

RogueTS1

Here is some typical work with the HK VP9 Tactical. Triple tap (hammer) at five yards from low ready. (Taurus Curve writing was a ruse.)  ;D
Wounds of the flesh a surgeon's skill may heal but wounded honour is only cured with steel.

camo

I don't know what to say about this. The 5 shots covered are from aiming and shooting one handed. The uncovered set are shot from my waist. All at 5 yds. I said before I never been good shooting handguns. I think though when I get the chance to shoot more than 10-20 rounds or so , and hopefully that will be this weekend, I will do better aimling.