Standard s333 volley fire

Started by Jobrando, September-01-19 07:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Jobrando

These are suppose to be shipping but ive yet to see a youtube review. I ordered one about six weeks ago to use for car gun. Anyone received one?

smokeless joe

Be sure and give us a good review (with pics) once you've received it and give it the once over.

Jobrando

Quote from: smokeless joe on September-01-19 07:09
Be sure and give us a good review (with pics) once you've received it and give it the once over.
they tell me i will have mine in two weeks

smokeless joe

Quote from: Jobrando on September-01-19 09:09
Quote from: smokeless joe on September-01-19 07:09
they tell me i will have mine in two weeks
Cool. Look forward to seeing it.

cfsharry

cfsharry

Found it. Here is a pic for others who don't know the gun. Eight 22 mags with four pulls of the trigger.

cfsharry

Oops, no pic. Here you go.

RangerJim

Hey, Jobrando:
I've been following this gun since it was introduced as a 25 ACP six-shot concept back in 2017.  It looks interesting, but I'm not sure I like the open trigger guard on the new version.  I would prefer it if they actually closed the trigger guard—and went back to 25 ACP, or maybe even 32 ACP.  But I'll probably get one anyway.  Either way, I definitely like the concept ...  Good luck, and let us know how you like it!
So, making guns illegal will take them off the street?
Perfect!  We should probably make heroine and meth illegal, too!

Jobrando

I purchased it for my car and it sits on the console now. I really don't recommend it for any other
Purpose. At 10 and 21 ft ok. Any thing beyound good luck. Now the reason id give it minus 1 star is the massive trigger pull and the trigger bar in the way for reset to fire again. Absolutely terrible firearm. Save your money.

bearcatter

But the ad says it's "invoative". Maybe they should have been less innovative .....
"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."

* Guardian .32 (2) * Zastava M70 .32 (3) * Bearcat stainless (2) * SP101 .22 * Ruger SR22 (2) * S&W M&P 15-22 Sport

theysayimnotme

Two shots with one pull of the trigger. How can that be legal?

bearcatter

Does that make it an "assault pistol"...?..... :o
"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."

* Guardian .32 (2) * Zastava M70 .32 (3) * Bearcat stainless (2) * SP101 .22 * Ruger SR22 (2) * S&W M&P 15-22 Sport

Jobrando

Technically a machine gun. Makes big fireball and recoil more than u would think.

Wumbey Goomba

What would one have to give to get such a weapon? What I mean is how much?

Jobrando

369 but I recommend it as a curio only

Wumbey Goomba

Yeah, I like the cool factor, but I can't get past the goofy trigger. I  wonder why they came up with that. Is it really that hard to pull with one finger?
A real trigger and a guard and I bet it would sell better, than like you said just a curio.

MR_22

As you can see from the prototype photo posted by RangerJim, they did have a trigger guard that they removed in the final version. I don't really know why. But I handled the S333 at the SHOT Show in Vegas in January and it doesn't feel as strange in the hand as it looks in photos.

And by the way, it's apparently not defined as a machine gun because it's volley fire, or the rounds are fired at the same time. A shotgun is not a machine gun, even though it fires multiple projectiles at the same time. A .410 shell with three 9mm buckshot pellets is not a machine gun. Apparently using multiple shell casing and multiple firing pins is still in the same category as these shotgun shells.

I still want one.

theysayimnotme

The original design makes me think of the Mossberg Brownie.

MR_22

Quote from: theysayimnotme on September-30-19 02:09
The original design makes me think of the Mossberg Brownie.

That is does! I have 2 of the EIG Clones of the Brownie. Not nearly as nice of a gun, but the same idea.

I would actually like to have the prototype one from the add. I like multi-barrel guns. (I have a 10-barrel .22LR revolver made by Leinad is is a most unusual gun, for sure.)

theysayimnotme

I don't quite know what you mean. I saw an EIG Brownie clone at the Weatherby gun shop in (or near) South Gate, Kalifornia. That store is LONG gone so it was many years ago. I thought it was far better made than the Mossberg Brownie.

MR_22

Quote from: theysayimnotme on September-30-19 23:09
I don't quite know what you mean. I saw an EIG Brownie clone at the Weatherby gun shop in (or near) South Gate, Kalifornia. That store is LONG gone so it was many years ago. I thought it was far better made than the Mossberg Brownie.

The design is better, but the quality is not. The plastic grips are prone to breaking the chrome plating flakes off.

Jobrando

Quote from: Wumbey Goomba on September-29-19 12:09
Yeah, I like the cool factor, but I can't get past the goofy trigger. I  wonder why they came up with that. Is it really that hard to pull with one finger?
A real trigger and a guard and I bet it would sell better, than like you said just a curio.
You will never pull it with one finger and never pull it with two fingers and achieve any degree
of accuracy until you find break point just before boom. Who wants that?  If anyone buys you been warned.
Mine is in my curio collection and that's where it will stay unless standard fixes trigger.

Wumbey Goomba

Sounds like a beretta pico I bought, turned me off to double action only.
Some might have easier triggers but the length of travel on a double action
Only is hard to master for accuracy. I hate my pico so much, if you said you
We're thinking about buying one I'd pay you not to.

bearcatter

How much are we talking about? A local big box has one I could get real interested in.......LOL

Wumbey Goomba

If they gave it to you and you tried it you'd feel ripped off.

bearcatter

That's baaaaaaad........