My "collection"

Started by Cheepwings, October-06-19 09:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheepwings

This was my second trip to the range with my mini master. Maybe the trigger is getting a little better. Maybe. The other is my 1 1/2 barrell,  get off me gun, I've carried a couple of years now

grayelky

If you bought it new, it will smooth out with use. A little. Plus, you will become more adjusted to it and start to shoot better.

Given any thought to your next one yet? My next one will likely be The Dude, once it becomes available.
Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"

Cheepwings

Of course I'd like to have them all but I am budget minded so I'll try to be happy with what I have.😁

smokeless joe

Quote from: Cheepwings on October-08-19 12:10
Of course I'd like to have them all but I am budget minded so I'll try to be happy with what I have.😁
We were all budget minded once. Then we found this forum filled with enablers 😉

Rick_Jorgenson

Quote from: smokeless joe on October-08-19 18:10
Quote from: Cheepwings on October-08-19 12:10
We were all budget minded once. Then we found this forum filled with enablers 😉
Come on Smokeless.... they did say they would "try to be happy with what they have" so I'm giving credit to them for the willpower  ;)

Canoeal is the only member I can think of (no offense if there are others, my memory is ?.... well, I forget)  ???

He loves his Black Widow, and is quite happy with it.  :)

The Mini Master is a great gun and I really do enjoy mine.   ;D

I let KEN_AZ take mine to the range one day, the next thing I know he is in my shop picking up Holsters for one! lol!!
"Dang GunBroker.com!" lol!!  :o
Rick Jorgenson

PaducahMichael

Quote from: grayelky on October-08-19 11:10
If you bought it new, it will smooth out with use. A little. Plus, you will become more adjusted to it and start to shoot better.

Given any thought to your next one yet? My next one will likely be The Dude, once it becomes available.

The Dude has an msrp of $429. Too rich for me.
"The world is made for people who aren't cursed with self awareness."

Canoeal

Canoeal would have one more and a Henry (they are both on my wish list), but the Van just had $4000 worth of lame mechanic. Head gasket went and the shop put the redone head on without aligning timing marks...Then he found an 8" hole in the floor...Hmm..
Looking for a good mechanic...

But you are right, I do love my BW...My next NAA will either be the Ellet Bros 15/8" with trit sights or the Bugout II ...Heck, by that time there might be a BW, w/ trit sights...
"All it takes for evil to prevail, is for good men to do nothing."  Edmund Burke

Rigemortis

I am thinking about a mini master also. Tough, I too am trying to be happy with what I have. it is hard to resist scratching that itch. I try to do things with my guns, like cleaning them or casting lead to pass that feeling over. Especially because I have reciently spent some money on equipment for my shop.

Welcome to the forum (gun funny farm)

Wumbey Goomba

Here's a day in my life of addiction.

thom

I started my collection about 6 weeks ago.  Now I have 3.  I want the black widow next.  But I do have to pay the bills sometime.

Thom
Arizona Citizens Defense League Life member
NRA Life  Member
GOA member

KEN AR

Yes Rick gets 10,000 enabler points for "loaning out" his Mini Master.  Just like any crack dealer knows, let em try it for free they will be back for more.

So yes I shot the Mini Master and it was nice.  Then Rick sends me a text that GunBroker has one listed. No bids...
Well I throw the low ball out and no body else shows up for the game.  Yep that is what "Friends" are for.  Helping me spend my money.

Oh by the way yes I did get a beautiful cross draw set up for the Mini Master.  Not a bad set up. Might push the Black Widow out of some of the car rides we go on.

Ken AZ is now KEN AR, moved in 2021 to the Natural State
Black Widow MAG/LR, Mini Master, Mini 1 5/8" Mag/LR
Desert Gun Leather holsters
https://desertgunleather.com/
RevisionCV.com Grips

smokeless joe

Quote from: thom on October-13-19 21:10
I started my collection about 6 weeks ago.  Now I have 3.  I want the black widow next.  But I do have to pay the bills sometime.

Thom
When I got my third tattoo the artist told me that after the third one you never stop. The same applies to minis 😉

Cheepwings

Wow Ken az, I found a mini master on gun broker but someone wanted it worse than me. I made him pay for it though.😁 Ended up having one shipped to academy.

Ruger

Hey . . Cheap . . . WELCOME to the Forum!  So sorry I have missed you up until now.  Keep those posts coming!
Never Take anything Too Seriously . .Just Enough Will Do.

KEN AR

Cheep welcome to the mad house.  I wish I could have found some competition but the low ball first bid was not touched.

So I have a Mini Master I got cheap and it looks to be in excellent condition.

It has cooled off here in AZ down to the 80's so about time to get out to the range and enjoy our fall season. 
No fun going to the range in 110+ weather!

Keep us posted on how yours performs.

Ken AZ is now KEN AR, moved in 2021 to the Natural State
Black Widow MAG/LR, Mini Master, Mini 1 5/8" Mag/LR
Desert Gun Leather holsters
https://desertgunleather.com/
RevisionCV.com Grips

Canoeal

No fun going to the range in fall weather here; rain and 48*... :(
"All it takes for evil to prevail, is for good men to do nothing."  Edmund Burke

bearcatter

Right now we're 40s night, low sixties day. My range is Forest Service, 35 miles away, and higher elevation makes it about 10 degrees less. What I'm looking at with replacement Guardian test....:(
"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."

* Guardian .32 (2) * Zastava M70 .32 (3) * Bearcat stainless (2) * SP101 .22 * Ruger SR22 (2) * S&W M&P 15-22 Sport

PaducahMichael

I came across a Mini-Master in my safe the other day. I had forgotten that I had one. That's as good as getting a new gun!

smokeless joe

Quote from: PaducahMichael on October-21-19 15:10
I came across a Mini-Master in my safe the other day. I had forgotten that I had one. That's as good as getting a new gun!
I did that with a ruger single six. Found it in a drawer one day and was like shizit I forgot I had that. My bride said if I forget I have a gun then I have too many. I'm not sure I follow her logic.

PaducahMichael

Quote from: smokeless joe on October-21-19 17:10
I did that with a ruger single six. Found it in a drawer one day and was like shizit I forgot I had that. My bride said if I forget I have a gun then I have too many. I'm not sure I follow her logic.

Logic?? We need no stinkin' logic!

Rick_Jorgenson

I'm not seeing a photo so..........

Do you really have a Mini Master?   The Forum waits for proof  ;)

Come on! You know the rules! lol!!  ;) 

Get a photo up when you get a chance.  Uncle_Lee needs the photos with his morning coffee!  :)
Rick Jorgenson

Uncle_Lee

Quote from: Rick_Jorgenson on October-22-19 04:10
I'm not seeing a photo so..........

Do you really have a Mini Master?   The Forum waits for proof  ;)

Come on! You know the rules! lol!!  ;) 

Get a photo up when you get a chance.  Uncle_Lee needs the photos with his morning coffee!  :)

And I am just about done with my morning coffee.
Come on, the newbies will think Rule 1 is not a rule at all.
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

PaducahMichael

OK, Uncle Lee!

Here's the picture you requested! This one has the old "Venom" laser on it. Works pretty good if it's dark enough.

smokeless joe

Quote from: PaducahMichael on October-22-19 19:10
OK, Uncle Lee!

Here's the picture you requested! This one has the old "Venom" laser on it. Works pretty good if it's dark enough.
I'm sure Uncle _Lee will agree. Thanks for the pic this morning Michael.

Uncle_Lee

Thanks Mike,
Just got here.
What a great way to start the coffee.
Thank You
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )