Magazine Speedloaders For Guardians

Started by bearcatter, November-20-19 18:11

Previous topic - Next topic

bearcatter

The Baby MagLula reportedly works well, simple one squeeze operation, but kinda big for a pocket and around $30. There is a different type called RangeTray that is posted to be 3-D printed and not very durable, but operates the same way as the one I bought.

I just got one from MakerShot that I like. Pocket sized, one piece. Injection molded ABS. Not so much a speedloader as a thumb saver. It slips on top of the mag, you push down to lower the follower, then insert a cartridge as far as possible. Then you raise the loader and push the cartridge the rest of the way back. Easier than it sounds, my first try I loaded a mag in less than a minute. You could load a dozen mags in under ten minutes, and no sore thumb.

Models to fit both the 32 and 380, plus other guns. Sold through eBay, Amazon, and other dealers. $13, or get two and the second is half price. Free shipping.

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."

* Guardian .32 (2) * Zastava M70 .32 (3) * Bearcat stainless (2) * SP101 .22 * Ruger SR22 (2) * S&W M&P 15-22 Sport

grumpyoleman

MakerShot.  Hmmmm. Learn something new everyday.

RogueTS1

How much less than a minute? 6 rounds should only take a few seconds to load up into a single stack magazine.
Wounds of the flesh a surgeon's skill may heal but wounded honour is only cured with steel.

jstert

very nice, though my guardian 32acp mags are easy to load as long as my fingers don't age.  is one model capable of loading both 32acp and 380acp mags?

bearcatter

The same model Makershot works for both Guardians. Not so much a speedloader, as an easier loader. After 4-5 loadings, my fingers do get a little sore.
"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."

* Guardian .32 (2) * Zastava M70 .32 (3) * Bearcat stainless (2) * SP101 .22 * Ruger SR22 (2) * S&W M&P 15-22 Sport