Total berserk

Started by bearcatter, December-28-19 09:12

Previous topic - Next topic

bearcatter

I have went over the edge with the Guardian 32. Having two of them, for starters. I have eight magazines. Two mag speedloaders. Snap caps. Six holsters. Three mag pouches. Over 1K in ammo. Enough parts to more than make another gun, except a frame and slide. About two grand altogether.

I could go for new grips, or had custom sights and machining done; but I actually like the gun the way it comes. I did switch to stainless grip screws, and all my mags have flat bottoms....

Have I missed anything?  Should I get two shoeboxes for them, like Uncle Lee?
"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."

* Guardian .32 (2) * Zastava M70 .32 (3) * Bearcat stainless (2) * SP101 .22 * Ruger SR22 (2) * S&W M&P 15-22 Sport

jstert

well done, 32acp is an excellent self defense round.

grayelky

I'm guessing these are self defense/carry guns. For my $.02 worth, I much prefer tritium nite sights on my carry guns. It is way too important (for me, personally) to be able to find my front sight in low light.
Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"

Boisesteve

Bearcat, I respectfully disagree that you're over the edge and would think that rather, you're the sane one on the bus. You're well equipped to practice, defend YOURSELF and be ready for practical accuracy and handling proficiency.  The introduction of your little .32 into situations not-of-your-making could make the difference ; to survive and escape, or to depend upon the notions of those who would kill you without remorse as a part of their criminality.  It's not a more powerful tool like a 12 gauge, but who carries one of them 24/7?  It's the unexpected edge, the key to the door that none of them knew or suspected you'd have.
Also, as has been said, "two is one and one is none".  I'd say you're good.
Be well, Steve in Boise

bearcatter

Actually, I've doubled up because:

One, I'm afraid NAA will stop making them, since they only make a few hundred a year. Not exactly a big money maker for them. Then no mags or parts, and the accessory makers quit making stuff for it, too.

Two, gun law changes that could end the possibilty of buying this stuff. Like, you can't buy a Guardian in Kalifornia, last I checked. Maybe I'll be okay with already having them.

Three, one gun could be in the shop, or held as evidence because I used it on someone.

Four, I like 'em....LOL
"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."

* Guardian .32 (2) * Zastava M70 .32 (3) * Bearcat stainless (2) * SP101 .22 * Ruger SR22 (2) * S&W M&P 15-22 Sport

heyjoe

4 good reasons!

Quote from: bearcatter on December-28-19 13:12
Actually, I've doubled up because:

One, I'm afraid NAA will stop making them, since they only make a few hundred a year. Not exactly a big money maker for them. Then no mags or parts, and the accessory makers quit making stuff for it, too.

Two, gun law changes that could end the possibilty of buying this stuff. Like, you can't buy a Guardian in Kalifornia, last I checked. Maybe I'll be okay with already having them.

Three, one gun could be in the shop, or held as evidence because I used it on someone.

Four, I like 'em....LOL
It's too bad that our friends cant be here with us today

Canoeal

Sounds perfectly reasonable to me...
"All it takes for evil to prevail, is for good men to do nothing."  Edmund Burke

Wumbey Goomba

I think you should buy at least two more.

Rick_Jorgenson

I think you need a couple more Holsters and Mag Carriers!

So everything matches!

You "Wild Man"!
Rick Jorgenson

Uncle_Lee

"Have I missed anything?  Should I get two shoeboxes for them, like Uncle Lee?"

Only if that is what you want/need.
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

bluecow

4 mags per bottom feeder sounds about right to me.  3 holsters per gun to find the one you like...I wish I could be that lucky.  1K ammo, well seeings ya cant just pick up 32 auto just any old gas station or country store don'y see that as a problem.  Nope think your doing just fine. ;)

Canoeal

Quote from: bluecow on December-29-19 15:12
4 mags per bottom feeder sounds about right to me.  3 holsters per gun to find the one you like...I wish I could be that lucky.  1K ammo, well seeings ya cant just pick up 32 auto just any old gas station or country store don'y see that as a problem.  Nope think your doing just fine. ;)

You can get .32 ammo here: https://ammoseek.com/
"All it takes for evil to prevail, is for good men to do nothing."  Edmund Burke