Just In From Desert Gun Leather

Started by RogueTS1, January-14-20 09:01

Previous topic - Next topic

RogueTS1

I said they were coming and here they are. These arrived yesterday evening. Mini leather holsters with clips for the Pug and one for the Ranger II. They turned out great. Nice work Rick. Thank you.
Wounds of the flesh a surgeon's skill may heal but wounded honour is only cured with steel.

RogueTS1

By the way; that is dark blue stitching holding them together. Camera cannot pick it up very well. Sorry Rick, best photos I could come up with. Still look great, just not as great as they could.  :'(
Wounds of the flesh a surgeon's skill may heal but wounded honour is only cured with steel.

smokeless joe

Nice. When you say clips do you mean they have a belt clip? If so could you post a pic of the other side. Thanks for posting Rogue.

Rick_Jorgenson

Quote from: smokeless joe on January-14-20 19:01
Nice. When you say clips do you mean they have a belt clip? If so could you post a pic of the other side. Thanks for posting Rogue.
(The photo with the red thread is the only photo I have of the "clip/paddle".)
The "Clip" on these is a miniature paddle by G-Code, I have used on quite a few of these lately. 

At this time I'm gathering feedback on them to decide if they should be made available.

Quote from: RogueTS1 on January-14-20 09:01
By the way; that is dark blue stitching holding them together. Camera cannot pick it up very well. Sorry Rick, best photos I could come up with. Still look great, just not as great as they could.  :'(
I'm glad you like them Rogue. The dark blue is tough to photo on the black leather.

Thank you for the order! Do let me know how they work for you!
Rick Jorgenson

smokeless joe

Quote from: Rick_Jorgenson on January-14-20 22:01
The "Clip" on these is a miniature paddle by G-Code, I have used on quite a few of these lately. 

At this time I'm gathering feedback on them to decide if they should be made available.

Research and development as they say. Keep us posted on the availability. I like the look of the blue thread Rick but don't get too excited I like black thread better 😉 😄

bluecow

Uncle_Lee

I don't care what color the thread is.
Those holsters are beautiful.
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

Rick_Jorgenson

Quote from: smokeless joe on January-15-20 03:01

Research and development as they say. Keep us posted on the availability. I like the look of the blue thread Rick but don't get too excited I like black thread better 😉 😄
Black on black, matches my black heart! lol!! 
Quote from: uncle_lee on January-15-20 06:01
Thanks Uncle_Lee!  ;D
Rick Jorgenson

smokeless joe

Quote from: Rick_Jorgenson on January-15-20 08:01
Quote from: smokeless joe on January-15-20 03:01

Black on black, matches my black heart! lol!! 
Quote from: uncle_lee on January-15-20 06:01
Thanks Uncle_Lee!  ;D

Exactly 😉

bearcatter

You know I like the one on my Guardian holster. A little bulkier than the usual metal clips, but fits on more items and can't be sprung like metal ones.
"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."

* Guardian .32 (2) * Zastava M70 .32 (3) * Bearcat stainless (2) * SP101 .22 * Ruger SR22 (2) * S&W M&P 15-22 Sport

RogueTS1

QuoteThank you for the order! Do let me know how they work for you!

Rick; I will let you know after my next training class. I plan on attaching one of these to my Tactical Belt as a hideout for just in case the instructors try and be sneaky somehow.  :o  8)

Instructor, "Threat!" (out comes the Pug; bang - bang)

Instructor, "Where did that come from?"

Me, "I don't know?"  8)

PS: There is no such thing as a fair fight! Cheat every chance you get!

PSS: Most likely to be replaced by the Guardian once you figure that holster out.

grayelky

RogueTS1-
I will have to disagree about the "fair fight". A fair fight is one I win!

I do like the holsters, and I bet the blue thread does look good. I may have to consider one for my BW. Of course, I would have to have gray thread, to match my belt Rick made for me. Over 2 years old, and still looks like it did the day I got it.
Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"

RogueTS1

QuoteRogueTS1-
I will have to disagree about the "fair fight". A fair fight is one I win!

I would agree with that once the fight is over and the winner is writing the history of it. Before that; I stand by my statement.  ;)