Started by Chill Bill, February-03-20 19:02

Previous topic - Next topic

RogueTS1

Welcome Chill Bill to the forum. Make space in the safe for more Minis. After joining the asylum here they tend to multiply quite quickly.  8)
Wounds of the flesh a surgeon's skill may heal but wounded honour is only cured with steel.

Rick_Jorgenson

Quote from: smokeless joe on February-06-20 04:02
Quote from: OV-1D on February-06-20 04:02
To tell the truth Rick were just buttering you up for some free stuff . ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Free fits in the budget  ::)
Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey!  Wait a minute!  :o

Free stuff doesn't pay off the mortgage on the Malibu Beach House or the staff there. 

I would hate to lose my personal Valet, its so difficult to find one that will keep my Speedo walk in closet the way I like it!

Gardeners, chef's, maids and drivers are easy to find.  ;) lol!!
Rick Jorgenson

bearcatter

You forgot your manicurist. Have to have smooth nails when handling all that pretty leather !

And your butler, mistress, stable hands, etc., etc......LOL
"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."

* Guardian .32 (2) * Zastava M70 .32 (3) * Bearcat stainless (2) * SP101 .22 * Ruger SR22 (2) * S&W M&P 15-22 Sport

Chill Bill

Quote from: RogueTS1 on February-06-20 09:02
Welcome Chill Bill to the forum. Make space in the safe for more Minis. After joining the asylum here they tend to multiply quite quickly.  8)
Thanks for the welcome, sir.  Yeh, they do seem to breed offspring alot. See, at my age now I try to limit my acquisitions to quality keepers that I can pass along--these NAA's are top notch.  And it's only right to build the inheritance!

Chill Bill

Quote from: Rick_Jorgenson on February-05-20 22:02
And.... It's a good thing you joined the Forum, your Holster can progress now  ;)  lol!
Thanks for the welcome,Rick.  Stay well & please be well-fed and in a good mood when u make my holster.
Bill