Sidewinder: When, Where, & How Much?

Started by griffinhot, October-23-12 05:10

Previous topic - Next topic

griffinhot

When will the Sidewinder be generally available?
Where will the gun be more accessible?  Will certain dealers be preferenced?   If so, which ones?
How much is it expected to cost?

Sandy

The Sidewinder will be generally available after we complete deliveries to our Early Bird customers, which I expect will be before the end of the year.  We will distribute production through our national network of distributors who in turn will distribute them amongst their dealer/FFL customers based on the wholesaler's priorities/relationships.  The Sidewinder has an MSRP of $349.00.

45flint

All good visa is healing and now it will be a Christmas present!

labrat

Sandy, can you give us a ballpark figure as to when the Sidewinder will be available to the general public, 3 months, 6 months, 1 year?  I am not asking for an exact date, just some time in the future, give or take a month or so.  I know that in the world of firearms, things take a long time, so if you say a year or 2, I would consider that normal.

cedarview kid

I'm guessing that's going to be hard to say, labrat, even for Sandy. They haven't even been sure how soon they could get out the Early Bird versions, because you never know what issues you're going to have with a brand new product. That's certainly understandable.

And, not know what those issues are, I'm guessing it might approach the six-month range. That's entirely a guess, tho.

grayelky

griffinhot-
WELCOME TO THE FORUM  FORUM!

Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"

griffinhot

Thanks to Sandy and others for the info and
thanks for the welcome.

ruprecht

I want my Sidewinder.  Trying to remain patient.

grayelky

griffinhot-
If you have not seen it yet, check the link below for Sandy's post. You may be able to get one before Christmas (I suspect it will depend, in part, on how good you have been this year....).

http://naaminis.com/smf/index.php?topic=2416.0
Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"