Accuracy With NAA Minis?

Started by Gun1, April-27-20 01:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Gun1

I'm wondering using only the included front sight on the NAA Minis, 22 LR & 22 Mag, what's the best accuracy that you've accomplished with these?

jstert

center mass (9" paper plate), point and shoot, 2-2-1 rapid fire (such as it is with a naa), at 12' using a naa bugout1 22lr fitted with cv revision grips, which make a world of difference.  if i'm doing any shooting at a target over 12' with a naa i'm just horsing around.

Canoeal

I shoot a Wasp and a BW out to 15 yds. I can usually hit the standard paper target (8" I think). By comparison I can shot a 4" Charter Arms Target pathfinder out to 25 yds, with about the same results. It is a J frame sized gun at 22 oz, and adjustable sights...
"All it takes for evil to prevail, is for good men to do nothing."  Edmund Burke

Gun1

Quote from: Canoeal on April-27-20 07:04
I shoot a Wasp and a BW out to 15 yds. I can usually hit the standard paper target (8" I think). By comparison I can shot a 4" Charter Arms Target pathfinder out to 25 yds, with about the same results. It is a J frame sized gun at 22 oz, and adjustable sights...

Nice. Just wondering, you shoot the wasp and black widow the same? Because the wasp has basically no sights, only the front post, whereas the black widow has actual working sights.

grayelky

Best? I hit a nickel, a dime and a quarter using my 3" Earl, at about 30'. The nickel and dime were the first 2 shots, the quarter was in the 3rd cylinder. I have the nickel and dime. We never found the qypuarter.
Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"

Canoeal

Quote from: Gun1 on April-27-20 10:04
Quote from: Canoeal on April-27-20 07:04

Nice. Just wondering, you shoot the wasp and black widow the same? Because the wasp has basically no sights, only the front post, whereas the black widow has actual working sights.
The sights on the BW work mine for quick shot and up to 15 yds it is pretty good. The post sight on the wasp is fairly easy to see (at least for me. It has the advantage in longer shot on not blocking out the whole target. I use them both, and like them both. I have modified both to work for me. The"dot" on the front of the BW was off; I raised it and made it larger for quick sighting. Now it shoots POA with my Gold Dots. The Wasp was difficult to line up so I used fluorescent yellow paint in the hammer well to see it.
"All it takes for evil to prevail, is for good men to do nothing."  Edmund Burke

Canoeal

Here are a couple of targets to compare the BW to the Wasp. Keep in mind the BW has 1200+ rounds through it and the Wasp has 100.

Gun1

Quote from: Canoeal on April-27-20 20:04
Here are a couple of targets to compare the BW to the Wasp. Keep in mind the BW has 1200+ rounds through it and the Wasp has 100.

These are both at 15 yards?

Canoeal

Gun1

You don't have any similar targets to show at 15 yards?

RogueTS1

Cold and first five shots. One day someone around here challenged a Cabin Fever Match so I opened a vault, pulled out the Pug and grabbed five rounds of .22 and walked outside. I have shot a little bit better groups when at the range but this is the only photo I have of anything. 1.5" at 7 yards cold:
Wounds of the flesh a surgeon's skill may heal but wounded honour is only cured with steel.

Canoeal

Good shootin' Rogue!

I can't find any 15 yd Wasp targets , but here is a 15 yd BW...

RogueTS1

Wounds of the flesh a surgeon's skill may heal but wounded honour is only cured with steel.