First-Responder Giveaway

Started by Jessica Jarvis, June-03-20 08:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessica Jarvis

Good morning all!

If you haven't heard yet, NAA is doing another giveaway!! I hope we have some qualified forum members!!

Best of luck!

-NAA

pietro

WOW !

IMO, that's pretty nice of NAA to do that - Congrats to the powers that be for it !

Be careful if you follow the masses - Sometimes the M is silent

heyjoe

a lot on here are retired first responders.....not too many active first responders
It's too bad that our friends cant be here with us today

Uncle_Lee

Quote from: heyjoe on June-03-20 12:06
a lot on here are retired first responders.....not too many active first responders

Being bound to the house, not too many of anybody active.
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

heyjoe

Quote from: uncle_lee on June-03-20 12:06
Quote from: heyjoe on June-03-20 12:06

Being bound to the house, not too many of anybody active.

true that

Canoeal

A boat doctor?  Probably not...
"All it takes for evil to prevail, is for good men to do nothing."  Edmund Burke

burncycle

Very cool! That's awesome of the company to do that

holiday009

Sweet !

I'll be entering, firefighter/EMT here  :)
NAA Riverboat Gambler Owner.

Canoeal

"All it takes for evil to prevail, is for good men to do nothing."  Edmund Burke

RogueTS1

Done ................. if I win I have some ideas that could prove quite interesting as well as photogenic.  ;D
Wounds of the flesh a surgeon's skill may heal but wounded honour is only cured with steel.

bearcatter

I'm just driving a bus with a maximum of 9 passengers. That's closest we can get to six foot spacing, actually about 3-4 feet on the bus. Most have masks, we don't argue much with the ones that don't; sometimes the masked riders take care of telling them off ! We do haul a fair amount of hospital staff. Feels useful until the covid panic gets more intelligent.

Good luck to the first responders.

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."

* Guardian .32 (2) * Zastava M70 .32 (3) * Bearcat stainless (2) * SP101 .22 * Ruger SR22 (2) * S&W M&P 15-22 Sport

taku

Nice offer.  Can't wait to see if something similar is offered for teachers.

Bigbird48

Nice Jessica my sister and her husband are both Paramedic's , don't know if there interested but I sent them the info. 

ikoiko

Anyone from the forum win?

heyjoe

Pedaler

Not me. Maybe the holiday is delaying the announcement of the lucky one?

RogueTS1

Nothing yet here either. I was confident I would win. I just had a good feeling about it. Was going to have NAA do some custom work in the Custom Shop on it, at my expense of course, then we could show off the win and the Custom Shop's work too.  ::)
Wounds of the flesh a surgeon's skill may heal but wounded honour is only cured with steel.

Bigbird48

maybe they lost the prize ::) :o :(

bearcatter

They are waiting for a bigger bribe than RogueTS1 posted.....LOL...... ;)
"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."

* Guardian .32 (2) * Zastava M70 .32 (3) * Bearcat stainless (2) * SP101 .22 * Ruger SR22 (2) * S&W M&P 15-22 Sport

Jessica

We did announce a winner. Denny, a State Trooper from Michigan, was our winner. Thanks to all who participated! Be sure to follow along to our social medias, and I will be sure to post here a bit more! Thanks!

Sadie