NAA Special Run (Sept)- 500 Top-Break Mini's

Started by pietro, May-17-10 10:05

Previous topic - Next topic

fgials

mrmadhat

they are pretty snazy they feel good in the hand.. didnt get to shoot it but, but the proto type felt good and looked great.... it doesnt look that flimsy in your hand, I believe it will live up to the NAA expectations I have placed on it lol.... and if and when they come out I will be in line (money and wife permitting lol all expenditures have to be approved by the department of the wife treasury)

snappy

pietro

Be careful if you follow the masses - Sometimes the M is silent

jcoop1

Uncle_Lee

I am setting here looking at that picture and trying to talk myself out of a pair of them.

I want a 32 acp or nothing.

Bullcrap-that little revolver is grabbing me harder by the second.

The only flaw that I would like to see corrected is that the grips fit a little better to the front of the grip frame.

Now, that is nit-picking.
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

GeorgeH

I will buy one, no doubt.

Most people know (I know that Sandy knows) that I am the number one cheerleader for a 32 cal mini.

But as I look at the top break, I'm thinking that a PUG style 32 mini could be produced so that its overall length is the shortest possible.

Until I became a board regular, I never considered the mini to have any defensive value. I have since changed my view.

For me a mini 32 needs to be the smallest and lightest 32 possible. A firearm that can be concealed by the palm of your hand. The reason: to serve as a 21st century replacement for the o/u style derringer and pocket pistols like the Guardian and Seecamp.

In otherwords, a hide-a-way.

The top break 22 is a step in the right direction.

heyjoe

It's too bad that our friends cant be here with us today

chas1

I'm in for sure i just need to know how much do i need to set aside for it.

simms65

lauraslookout

OKay Sandy, it's time to tell your loyal fans what the price will be. Jim

Uncle_Lee

No need for them to bother with us, we're hooked.

Really, to treat "loyal fans" right, the first picture of it should have been on this forum.  

God, Country, & Flag

Sandy

We will release further information in the June Soapbox, which will be published soon.

naabug

thank you for the reply,will be looking forward to some good news.

Uncle_Lee

Alright!!!!

I just found the "Soapbox" and got a shortcut on my desktop.

Thanks Sandy
God, Country, & Flag

lauraslookout

Can anyone give me some of the technical data? Barrel length? Jim

grahamdegn

Just got my first NAA mini revolver. 3" Earl, love it. This top-break looks awesome! I want one.

tranquilo

Good start, Grahamdegn, welcome to the forum!

red14

Welcome to the forum, Grahamdegn!  Good choice.
''I'm a humble man, indeed, I have a lot to be humble for.''

mrmadhat

gsr

I will buy the first one I see.  I would also love to see a Pug variant, which I would also buy at the first oppertunity.

gsr

In the meantime, I will learn to spell.

autofull

i agree with you gsr, top break, short barrel,pug style. thats for me also.

nfafan

Edit:  

Top break, shorty pug - but with dual cylinders PLEASE!

coinchop

Dual cylinders are a must for me on the breaktop.

chopprs

I would buy a top break PUG style gun, maybe two. I would also be all over a pair of Earl styled top break guns as I think the top break styling would accentuate that gun. For some reason it just never grew on me. A top break Earl makes me think........Jose Whales for some reason although I know that is not what he wielded........

lauraslookout

Chopprs, S&W Schofield models in Clint's movie "Unforgiven", he used them at the end. They were top-breaks. Jim

pietro

[Can anyone give me some of the technical data? Barrel length? Jim]

Jim - FWIW, a careful look, at the pic I posted above, indicates the barrel length is just about equal to the length of the .22Mag cylinder on "Topper".

IF "Topper's" .22Mag cylinder is the same length as other NAA .22Mag Mini's, you're home free.

BTW - The .22Mag cylinder on my standard NAA Mini measures about 1 1/2" long.

Be careful if you follow the masses - Sometimes the M is silent

crs

Bwguy, what did you shoot in your profile pic?

Sorry to get off topic guys, just had to ask.

cedarview kid

Sandy said:

>We will release further information in the June Soapbox, which will be published soon.

I hope there will be another Early Bird Program. ;)

Dar

backporch22

Dar, early bird plus matching ser # of my two Earls, YES PLEASE

cedarview kid

Oh, man, wouldn't that be sweet. I missed the deal on the 3" matching Earl. Wasn't offered at a good time for me. D'oh.

Uncle_Lee

Oh yes, now you are talking.

Top break Earl with dual cylinders---Baby Schofield.

The Earl looking like a baby Remington 1858 is what got me in to this mess to start with.

Top break Earls-I would have to have a set of those. I do mean that I WOULD have a set of those.
God, Country, & Flag

cedarview kid

If you want to hear something off the wall, I'd kind of like a .22 short mini with a 4-inch Earl barrel. That would be a bit odd--but I like odd. I may have to Photoshop that to see what it would look like.... ;)

bwguy

To respond to the earlier question.  My profile shows me next to a little spike buck.  The significant thing is it was the first buck I had ever gotten.  My previous few deer had all been does.  So as little as it was I had the head mounted and it is on the wall.  That morning I had taken with me a little 223 single shot rifle that I had gotten for the kids to use for deer hunting.  So that is the rifle I am holding in the profile picture.  I used a Nosler bullet that went through both of the deer shoulders and kept on traveling so the deer couldn't go anywhere once it was shot.