Colt Python 6" Bbl. Hip Holster

Started by Rick_Jorgenson, March-22-21 08:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick_Jorgenson

6 Inch Barrel Colt Python Hip Holster

Black Veg Tan Leather with Smooth Veg Tan Lining. The Holster has a "Retention Strap" and a "Leg Tie Strap" both requested by the customer

This Gentleman has some shoulder issues and requested that the Holster be "dropped" a few inches below his belt

I thought I should suggest a shorter barrel gun for his condition but didn't because he already had this one... and I'm obviously not a shoulder doctor so "what do I know?" lol!!

Comments, Critiques, Constructive Criticism are always welcome

Thanks for looking,

Rick
Rick Jorgenson

bearcatter

Looks sharp with the two-tone color. At first I thought maybe the tan that's exposed should be black, but a second look liked it tan.
"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."

* Guardian .32 (2) * Zastava M70 .32 (3) * Bearcat stainless (2) * SP101 .22 * Ruger SR22 (2) * S&W M&P 15-22 Sport

postalman

Top notch- you've spoiled us with your quality so now that's what we've come to expect. You NEVER disappoint!
"Let the gun therefore be the constant companion of your walks."- Thomas Jefferson

smokeless joe

Nice work as always Rick. Keep sharing buddy.

Uncle_Lee

Bigger guns means bigger beautiful holsters to look at.
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

Rick_Jorgenson

Quote from: uncle_lee on March-23-21 03:03
Bigger guns means bigger beautiful holsters to look at.
Thank you Uncle_Lee!  ;)
Quote from: smokeless joe on March-22-21 17:03
Nice work as always Rick. Keep sharing buddy.
Thank you smokeless!  I never want to "wear out my welcome"   ;)
Quote from: Postalman on March-22-21 15:03
Top notch- you've spoiled us with your quality so now that's what we've come to expect. You NEVER disappoint!
Thank you Postalman!  :)
Quote from: bearcatter on March-22-21 09:03
Looks sharp with the two-tone color. At first I thought maybe the tan that's exposed should be black, but a second look liked it tan.
Thank you bearcatter!  The liner is more visible on this Holster than most. I like the lighter color liner on all the Holsters. Since customers pay more for it, then it should be visible  :o  You know, like a giant diamond ring! lol!
Rick Jorgenson