Wallet

Started by Canoeal, December-31-20 22:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Canoeal

Got the new wallet just in time to compliment my New Years Day carry!
Thank you Rick!
"All it takes for evil to prevail, is for good men to do nothing."  Edmund Burke

Uncle_Lee

Looks like it is going to be a beautiful New Year.
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

kc

Nice. Are both the holster & wallet from Desert Gun Leather?

Canoeal

Quote from: kc on January-01-21 07:01
Nice. Are both the holster & wallet from Desert Gun Leather?

Yes.
"All it takes for evil to prevail, is for good men to do nothing."  Edmund Burke

tocsn40

What model naa is that in the holster?
Tocsn40

Canoeal

My BW.

Rick_Jorgenson

Quote from: Canoeal on December-31-20 22:12
Got the new wallet just in time to compliment my New Years Day carry!
Thank you Rick!
You're very welcome Al!

:)
Rick Jorgenson

Texduk3

we need to see more of the wallet pix,   I may want one.   8)
"God and Guns"
"Lets Go Brandon"

mrmurl

Plus 1 on see more of the wallet.
A gun is like a parachute; if you need it and don't have it, you probably won't need it again.

RogueTS1

Beautiful holster. Love it.
Wounds of the flesh a surgeon's skill may heal but wounded honour is only cured with steel.

Rick_Jorgenson

Quote from: Texduk3 on January-02-21 10:01
we need to see more of the wallet pix,   I may want one.   8)
Quote from: mrmurl on January-03-21 11:01
Plus 1 on see more of the wallet.
We make these a couple of times a year.

Most of what we have ready to stitch is in the brown color leather. You can pick your thread color or when we sew a bunch of them we use brown thread.

They are pretty tight when your first get them. Put a card or two in each pocket for a few days then increase it a card or two every couple of days. Mine is a couple of years old, I have 12 credit, ID, membership cards in it  :o  I don't recommend that right away, that may take a couple of months!

When it's really jammed full I use a hair tie to hold it together! Again, not recommended! lol!!

It is meant for a light carry, a couple of cards, ID, and a few bucks.

If you're interested in one contact me... PM here on the Forum, or email, even a phone call!!  ;)

Rick Jorgenson

Canoeal

Mine will never see any cash...too many cards.

Wumbey Goomba

Cash is King.
I.

Uncle_Lee

I love the little wallet that Rick made for me.
Driver's license, Concealed carry license, Auto insurance card & Medicare card.
Fits perfectly in the front pocket behind the Black Widow holster. (also from Rick)

Fits perfectly and smells good also. :)

Credit cards or money??
Wife takes care of all that.   8)
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

bearcatter

Quote from: uncle_lee on January-07-21 05:01
I love the little wallet that Rick made for me.

Fits perfectly in the front pocket

smells good also. :)

Glad you mentioned front pocket. Back pocket, a couple of good poots would kill the leather aroma......  :o
"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."

* Guardian .32 (2) * Zastava M70 .32 (3) * Bearcat stainless (2) * SP101 .22 * Ruger SR22 (2) * S&W M&P 15-22 Sport

Canoeal

No, when I said no cash in mine, I meant that there are too many cards. 3 CC; one for the business, 1 house and mine. Not one, but three cards for my Medicare. I medical flex plan card, AAA card, drivers license and carry license. Money stays in it's clip.