NAA Pug TP with Holster Grip

Started by JJLATTY, December-05-20 21:12

Previous topic - Next topic

JJLATTY

New here to the forum.  I have an NAA 22LR with the old style holster grip and I love it.  I want the Pug but I can't find any info as to whether the magnum holster grip will fit it. Can anyone advise?   Thanks.

Uncle_Lee

Yep, JJLatty, the magnum holster grip WILL fit the Pug. You will love it also.
Give us some pictures when you can.
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

JJLATTY

grayelky

When you get around to removing the grip from the Pug, grab a beverage of your choice, sit and sip slowly, contemplating life, and just relax. When you are relaxed, apply a liberal amount of WD40  (or an oil of your choosing) between the frame and the grip. If an air compressor is available, have an associate apply air between the grip and frame as you   s.  l.  o.   w.    l.     y  work the rubber grip downward and off the grip frame. If you have been patient, and have not tortured any small children recently, perhaps the Grip Gods will allow you to remove the Pug's grip without tearing, or splitting it. If so, you can use it again in the future, or give it to a friend or even sell it to a forum member. Good luck in your endeavor.
Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"

Wumbey Goomba

I'm thinking all the above.
And also, put the whole gun
in a freezer(thick) zip lock bag,
and hold grip under as hot of tap
water as you have.
Might make it a little softer.

copfish

Thanks for the great info on grip removal! 
Retired lawdog and wildland  firefighter.

OMCHamlin

Hmm, I don't know why, but I've never torn one of those grips, and at most, I slid a drop of oil down the back side as I held the top of the grip away.  I take it tearing these during removal is pretty common?

Anvil

Hmm! I just cut the existing grip off with an xacto knife and threw it in the trash knowing I would never want to use it again after putting on the extended grip.
::)
You may not need it but should have it.

grayelky

Quote from: Anvil on January-02-21 20:01
Hmm! I just cut the existing grip off with an xacto knife and threw it in the trash knowing I would never want to use it again after putting on the extended grip.
::)
For what it is worth, there is usually someone on here willing to buy grips you no longer want.
Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"