Sidewinder update

Started by Dinadan, November-03-12 11:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Dinadan

I was very happy to read Sandy's comment in the Soap box thread, posted November 2:

"I've learned that yesterday we received components which will allow us to build about another 70 pieces, which we should be able to ship from the factory in 7 - 10 days. Additionally, I learned that we should in the next two weeks begin to receive parts on a regular basis which will allow us to deliver a couple/several hundred pieces monthly."

I think 70 more guns plus the original 20 will fill about half the early bird orders.

ruprecht

Fat Goat Forge

Quote from: mohawker on November-03-12 11:11
        NEWS ALERT :          Theres unrest amongst the early birders and military invention is possible . More news is good news need hourly updates .   Just jokin don't want any obama nuts getting their undies in a knot . Soon very soon now I'll have MINE ALL MINE .

Fortunately the military should they have to respond will have the EB's outgunned as I understand the EB's are armed with NAA mini's  :-D

heyjoe

oh yeah i ordered one of those a while ago. just remembered.
It's too bad that our friends cant be here with us today

cedarview kid

Oh, yeah! Come to think about it...  ::)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

soldierboy

Yah, I've been kind of hoping I'd get my EB Sidewinder before my FFL goes out of business!  Never can tell, these days, eh?
Cheers,
the (old) soldierboy

big_gus

Anymore updates???   :'(
"AMERICA LOVE IT OR GET OUT!" R. Lee Ermey

"If a Psychopath runs over 20 people with a car, should you be banned from owning a car? People are hit EVERYDAY by cars... Gun Control makes as much sense as Car Control!"  Myself

NRA Endowment Life Member and Proud supporter of the Second Amendment!! :)

Sandy

I understand that we built, tested and shipped another dozen or so Sidewinders last week and are now receiving an increasing flow of component parts.  It is my hope that we will satisfy most/all of the Early Bird subscription before the end of November.

Dinadan

Excellent news. Thank you for the update, Sandy.

m82a1pa

My two were shipped Friday.  An early Thanksgiving present.

heyjoe

Now the race is on to become the last to get an early bird sidewinder.  collector,flint and I, are in a race to the cellar.
It's too bad that our friends cant be here with us today

big_gus

Thanks Sandy for the Update! I can get excited again lol.
"AMERICA LOVE IT OR GET OUT!" R. Lee Ermey

"If a Psychopath runs over 20 people with a car, should you be banned from owning a car? People are hit EVERYDAY by cars... Gun Control makes as much sense as Car Control!"  Myself

NRA Endowment Life Member and Proud supporter of the Second Amendment!! :)