Look What Showed Up This Afternoon

Started by RogueTS1, February-08-21 19:02

Previous topic - Next topic

RogueTS1

Well Rick at Desert Gun Leather strikes again. These showed up this afternoon so for your viewing pleasure:

PS: the Princess and I thank you Rick. Wonderful work.
Wounds of the flesh a surgeon's skill may heal but wounded honour is only cured with steel.

flash

Looks great.  Just got a holster myself.  The quality and workmanship is amazing.

Uncle_Lee

Hey, that little wallet is some kind of neat also.
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

Terry treefish

"The good thing about being an adult, everyday has the possibility of Christmas morning."
(q.e.,  terrytreefish)

If there is one thing I have gathered from this terrific forum, "There are some very skilled & talented members."  Indeed.

Rick_Jorgenson

Quote from: RogueTS1 on February-08-21 19:02
Well Rick at Desert Gun Leather strikes again. These showed up this afternoon so for your viewing pleasure:

PS: the Princess and I thank you Rick. Wonderful work.

You are very welcome! Thanks for posting the photo!  ;)
Rick Jorgenson

top dog

Rogue,
Super nice!!  That knife,looks like a Micro-Tech,what Model??  I have several and now am on the wait list for a Scarab II.

Top Dog

josp

Rogue, that big dot sighted mini looks awfully familiar....

RogueTS1

Quote from: top dog on February-20-21 08:02
Rogue,
Super nice!!  That knife,looks like a Micro-Tech,what Model??  I have several and now am on the wait list for a Scarab II.

Top Dog

Top Dog; Combat Troodon. Pretty sure it is a clone though.
Wounds of the flesh a surgeon's skill may heal but wounded honour is only cured with steel.

RogueTS1

Quote from: josp on February-20-21 17:02
Rogue, that big dot sighted mini looks awfully familiar....

How so JOSP?