Prayers answerd

Started by grayelky, February-12-21 16:02

Previous topic - Next topic

grayelky

About 4 weeks ago, I asked for prayer for my wife. Some of those prayers were answered, maybe all of them. At the end of each of my many prayers, I always told God, this is what I would like, but, You do as You see fit. His will was done Thursday at 6:02 PM. Judy went to meet Jesus, face to face, and be reunited with her parents and brother. I was assured by medical personnel she was in no pain when she passed. For 40 years I have taken care of her when I was needed, and I could do nothing less than be there one last time, when she needed me the most. In my 69 years and 11 months on this planet, it was the single hardest thing I have ever done, and, perhaps the most important.

I want each of you to know I fully appreciate your prayers, and kind words. They were, and are more of a comfort than I had ever imagined they could be. Thank you.
Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"

gadget

My deepest sympathy and prayers for you during this very difficult time

WyoShooter

My prayers will now be directed toward your own well being and comfort.  May you have peace.
Ed

JJLATTY

My deepest condolences.  May her memory be a blessing.

heyjoe

My Sincerest Condolences for you, your family, and Judy's friends!
It's too bad that our friends cant be here with us today

pietro

Please accept our deepest condolences on your loss    - it sounds like it was for the best.
Be careful if you follow the masses - Sometimes the M is silent

AtLarge

I can't imagine life without my better half.  You have my deepest sympathy.   :'(

Boisesteve

Condolences Luther, from the heart.

barrytheprof

I am so sorry for your loss. I've lost a brother, parents, and others, but it's hard for me to imagine what losing your life partner is like. I feel for you.

PaducahMichael

Luther, I am so very sorry for your loss. We are always sad when a Loved one passes, but I cannot imagine how difficult this must be for you. I pray that the hole in your heart will be filled with warm and precious memories.
"The world is made for people who aren't cursed with self awareness."

Wumbey Goomba

grayelky,
I'm very sorry for your loss.
You hang in there.

Bigbird48

I'm so sorry Greyelky I have no words, Please know my thoughts and prayers are with you now.

postalman

Grey,

Take some solace that she's free from any pain and suffering and she's now walking the streets of gold safe in the arms of Jesus. Prayers for you that God will give you strength to endure these roughest of times. 🙏🏻
"Let the gun therefore be the constant companion of your walks."- Thomas Jefferson

To Old To Run

Grey,

I'm so sorry my friend.
I will be praying that God will give you strength through these hard times.

OLD and GRUMPY

You will stay in my prayers.
Death before Decaf !!!!!

Uncle_Lee

My prayers will continue for you.
You will see her again.
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

mrmurl

Gray, My deepest sympathies for your loss, but we must remember that the Lord planned it this way.  We are all to be on this earth a certain length of time and then home to spend eternity with him.   The Lord and Ms. Judy will be there waiting on you.
Many prayers for comfort in this time of grief.
A gun is like a parachute; if you need it and don't have it, you probably won't need it again.

Canoeal

Prayers for your healing...
"All it takes for evil to prevail, is for good men to do nothing."  Edmund Burke

Adk.IBO

It's always harder for those left behind, may the God of our universe come beside you with the comfort only He can give, in Jesus name...
Luke 23:34

copfish

Prayers and condolences, I can't imagine the depths of your loss.
Retired lawdog and wildland  firefighter.

Texduk3

my condolences for you and your family.
Prayers still coming your way,
Stay strong Luther
"God and Guns"
"Lets Go Brandon"

RogueTS1

We are ever so sorry for your loss Grayelky. May God watch over you in this time of grief. Our prayers will continue for you. So sorry.  :'(
Wounds of the flesh a surgeon's skill may heal but wounded honour is only cured with steel.

flash

Very sorry to hear this.  I hope you can take solace knowing she is in God's embrace now.

We went through this with a brother in law, just last week.  A very similar situation.  He was at peace with God as well and for that we are thankful.

You're in our prayers, sir.

MR_22

So sorry to hear of her passing, my friend. More prayers coming your way.

josp

God bless her and you. My condolences.

grayelky

flash-Thank you. I will add your brother-in-law's family to my prayers. May God grant them peace in their hearts, knowing His will was done, and He will comfort them.
Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"