Sig P-365xl w/TLR6 and Red Dot and a S & W Shield w/TLR6 IWB Holsters

Started by Rick_Jorgenson, April-07-21 08:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick_Jorgenson

Guns with laser/light combo or RMR optics are a special challenge for a Leather Holster. For the most part, I've turned down building a Holster for anything.

The better-made laser/light rigs and name brand RMR optics have gotten smaller and they tend to cover the switches better (so they don't turn on in the Holster) than the lesser expensive models.

There needs to be proper coverage, good retention, but not tight enough to switch something in the on position while Holstered.

All of this needs to happen and still not let the gun fall out of the Holster.

With a lot of mistakes research & development  ;)  I've found some gun, laser, optics combinations that I have confidence in working well with my style of Leather Holster.

Here are a couple of examples IWB Holsters that can be done.

Comments, Critiques, Advice, Constructive Criticism are always welcome!

Thanks for looking!
Rick
Rick Jorgenson

OLD and GRUMPY

Thanks. Just sent your links to my kid for his Shield.
Death before Decaf !!!!!

smokeless joe

Looks good Rick. At first glance I thought it would be uncomfortable but as I got to the final pics I saw the you had some extra leather to keep the gun from rubbing against the skin. Always enjoy your new products. Can't wait for the new Pug pocket holster design to drop. There may be a black on black version in my future  ;)

Rick_Jorgenson

Quote from: OLD and GRUMPY on April-07-21 08:04
Thanks. Just sent your links to my kid for his Shield.
I'll be waiting on a call from "YOUNG and GRUMPY" lol!!  ;)

Thanks for the recommendation!

I do need to focus on that. I've been working on orders but also working on updating our website. We're moving it from Square Space to Shopify.
Shopify allows us to offer more options.  The NAA section will be more "robust"  ;)

Yours will be Black on Black with a tinge of Black.... just to add some color! lol!!
Rick Jorgenson