NAA Guardian 32 for sale

Started by dlstanf2, March-05-21 13:03

Previous topic - Next topic

dlstanf2

NAA Guardian 32 for sale. Lovely pocket gun with lots of accessories. New Hogue checkered Rosewood grips, polished a feed ramp, grip. Also, a new NAA steel lock box in the original packaging. Two extra 6 shot magazine and a 10 shot extended magazine and 2 holsters, one a pocket/jacket soft holster and also a IWB holster. $375.00 plus shipping. Serial number begins with AF. Anyone interested just leave a post. Just trying to pare down some firearms.

heyjoe

It's too bad that our friends cant be here with us today

cfsharry

Joe,
Looking for a set of paperweights?

Uncle_Lee

Yes, what is the price.
Can't sell something without a price.
Thanks.
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

heyjoe

Quote from: cfsharry on March-08-21 20:03
Joe,
Looking for a set of paperweights?

No, Im set for now.  I think the price should be posted in sell ads on here. Its not a bidding site.
It's too bad that our friends cant be here with us today

theysayimnotme

I would be interested in what they bring. I am in the process of selling down many of my firearms & need an idea of what to ask. My .32 Guardian has been (can't think of the term but they took off the rib) & the front strap has been checkered. It is also available in the Demokratik People's Republik of Kalifornia so does that add to the value? If I do decide to sell it what would be a reasonable price to ask?
Just remembered the term. Melted.

bearcatter

This might give a reference to consider. I have my two Guardian 32s, and I paid $335 each for them, $370 including tax and FFL fee. It's been a while, but they had MSRP of $409 like they still are. Same dealer, Gallery Of Guns, and same LGS for both.

EDIT: Oops, I meant $370, not the $270 of original post. Fixed.
"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."

* Guardian .32 (2) * Zastava M70 .32 (3) * Bearcat stainless (2) * SP101 .22 * Ruger SR22 (2) * S&W M&P 15-22 Sport

Wumbey Goomba

$300 good shape used. $400 brand new.
One mans opinion.

boscobarbell