Side Winder

Started by ammoman, November-18-12 23:11

Previous topic - Next topic

ammoman

When will the new Side Winders be out for sale?
How do you get on a prepurchase listing for one?
This is probably a dumb question, But are there any Break top Rangers for sale?

keith44

Welcome to the forum.

Sidewinders are expected sometime next year.

Prepurchase list is long passed, but you might try calling customer service, the number is listed here: http://northamericanarms.com/customer-service.html

The break tops are sadly out  of production.  You might find one on an auction site, or at an estate sale.

Uncle_Lee

Welcome ammoman,
There are Break Tops out there if you are willing to pay the price.
They ARE coming down from the high they were getting right after they came out.
People are turning them down now for $1500.00. 8)
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

AZsnipe

Recently saw several top breaks for sale on auction sites.  They were listed for $1000, to $1500.
Now, I like minis, but for a grand, I think I'll buy another 1911, thank you.

Snipe

CavScout

Quote from: AZsnipe on December-03-12 21:12
Recently saw several top breaks for sale on auction sites.  They were listed for $1000, to $1500.
Now, I like minis, but for a grand, I think I'll buy another 1911, thank you.

Snipe

I saw at least one go for $2275, so a grand would be a savings of $1275... you should have jumped on it! You could still get the 1911 with what you saved. ;D

I'm sure many a wife has heard it explained that way.
"It is a lesson of history that it is ethically, morally, and philosophically impossible to have too many personal weapons, whether they be edged, impact or projectile."
- David W. Loeffler

big_gus

Back when I was looking to purchase my BT, I saw at least 3 sell over 2800+ lol. I saw a couple more sell in the 2500 range. I truely fell sorry these guys now, I knew it would happen :( .  I will be interested to see what the first couple Sidewinders bring on GB. I dot think they will bring crazy money, but I'm sure they will bring a little more than MSRP until they get quite a few out. I am still waiting on my EB SWs, and hopefully will have them soon. According to Sandy's Soapbox, as soon as the EBs go out, they will immediately start shipping to suppliers, so I would start checking the first of the year. It would be best to try to get them before they formally announce them at the Shot Show, then the run will be on.
"AMERICA LOVE IT OR GET OUT!" R. Lee Ermey

"If a Psychopath runs over 20 people with a car, should you be banned from owning a car? People are hit EVERYDAY by cars... Gun Control makes as much sense as Car Control!"  Myself

NRA Endowment Life Member and Proud supporter of the Second Amendment!! :)