Line in my Barrel Black Widow

Started by Wolfar, December-16-12 09:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfar

I sent in about a week ago a series of pictures about a line in my Black Widow Barrel. I have not received a response yet and I am concerned about it.

Is this line normal? Is it going to break when I need it most?

Thank you,

Wolfar

agrizzlyman

Completely normal. Don't worry.
Liberalism is a Mental Disorder

Wolfar

Ok thank you I was somewhat concerned about it.

Love the little gun I pack it everywhere I go!

Wolfar

glenn

That line you see is the parting line ... where the barrel screws into the main frame of the gun.   Believe it or not ... the frame & the barrel are not one piece.
NAA does a great job of blending this junction ... but most times it cannot be made invisible.

Proud Untermenschen of the NWO

Wolfar

Now that is good information that I did not know!  :)

Thank you,
Wolfar

theysayimnotme

It might make you feel better to know that almost all of us that have a Black Widow had that same thought the first time we saw the line & many have asked the question before you.

cedarview kid

Yup, me too, TheySay. My first NAA was a Black Widow back in about 2000. Same observation! :)

tocsn40

Ok someone has to tell him the truth. You are the only one to have seen this line your gun will most defiantly fall apart. Please send it to me for safe your own safety. In  keeping with the forum we must run off every other new poster and you are the other.

Sorry for the above post but the others have been so nice to you i wanted to know that we are not always so nice. And if i could get you to send me your gun for safe keeping i would have one more gun then i did yesterday Lol. 
Tocsn40

cedarview kid

Hmm. Really, tocsn40? Well that ain't good. Can I send ya all mine, too?  ;D I wanna be safe!

tocsn40

OH YES PLEASE. THEY WILL BE SAFE.  BUT I MAY NOT HAVE A SHOE BOX BIG ENOUGH SO MAKE SURE THEY ARE IN THE SHOE BOX   Lol lol lol. 
Tocsn40

cedarview kid

Sounds fair!

tocsn40

Tocsn40

Wolfar

Ok someone has to tell him the truth. You are the only one to have seen this line your gun will most defiantly fall apart. Please send it to me for safe your own safety. In  keeping with the forum we must run off every other new poster and you are the other.

Let me think about this first,

I could carry my 6" barrel 357 Magnum Ruger Blackhawk to work. I work in the computer field repairing networks, building computers and working on Dental office software. I don't think anyone would mind the big ass gun that can not be concealed I might add.

On second though NO!  ;D I stick the BW in my pocket and no one is the wiser!

cedarview kid

OK, now you're pushin' it, tocsn40!