Pug paddle holster for sale

Started by josp, April-03-22 13:04

Previous topic - Next topic

josp

Hi all,

Got this beauty a while back from the leather artisan at Desert Gunleather for a pug ( I used my 1 1/8? magnum in it, shhh?.don?t tell Rick) but I find I use the cross draw or pocket holster most of the time.
So it?s up for someone else to enjoy. About new, asking $60 shipped.

Thanks

bearcatter

I like the paddle on the Guardian holster that the leather artisan made me.
"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."

* Guardian .32 (2) * Zastava M70 .32 (3) * Bearcat stainless (2) * SP101 .22 * Ruger SR22 (2) * S&W M&P 15-22 Sport

Rick_Jorgenson

That looks to be Wet Molded for the 1 1/8" Magnum. I'd be surprised if a Pug fit in it. (correctly)

But that is a smoking deal for $60.00!
Rick Jorgenson

josp

Well, I will defer to your opinion, Rick. I ordered it from you after all.

Rick_Jorgenson

Quote from: josp on April-04-22 07:04
Well, I will defer to your opinion, Rick. I ordered it from you after all.
I hope I'm right! Or I'll be severely embarrassed  :o
Rick Jorgenson

RogueTS1

Well, here is a Pug holster for comparison. Not sure we can tell the difference ourselves other than the tension screw location.  :o

Rick; what say you?
Wounds of the flesh a surgeon's skill may heal but wounded honour is only cured with steel.

Rick_Jorgenson

I'm sticking with it was wet molded for the 1 1/8" Magnum. 

The 3 "detail lines" for the Pug below the cylinder are in 99% of the Holsters for the Pug. They are the giveaway. The "Molding" lines on this Holster are consistent with the "Magnum" Barrel guns.

This type/style of Holster has gone through many changes. The guns are small (duh)  ;) and the "wrap around" leather design is a challenge to make sure it stays in until needed but, easy to draw. It needs to carry well but be easy enough to remove.
Rick Jorgenson