******SOLD*****NAA Long Rifle engraved grips and Holsters

Started by n9znd, June-08-22 11:06

Previous topic - Next topic

n9znd

******. All Sold *******I have 2 holsters, one is a leather pocket holster and the other is RH IWB NAA holster.   I also have a set of Engraved Boot grips that have been shimmed and fit perfectly tight on my frame.  I installed them and never even shot or carried them, they are perfect.   They all fit a Long Rifle 1 1/8? barrel for the holsters, you might be able to use them for the Short also.   $70 shipped for all.  Money order, cashiers check and even personal check for long standing NAA members, PayPal preferred and easiest and fastest.    Thanks for looking!!!!   Email [email protected]

Rick_Jorgenson

The Boot Grips make the Long Rifle and/or Short much easier to hold while firing.

Since the Grips fit the 1 1/8" Barrel Long Rifle they will also fit the 1 5/8" Barrel Long Rifle and the Short (for anyone wondering)

Rick Jorgenson

n9znd

Thanks Rick!!!    I guess I should of mentioned that but I was mainly selling as a group and the holsters limit that a little.   Jim.

Rick_Jorgenson

Quote from: n9znd on June-09-22 09:06
  Thanks Rick!!!    I guess I should of mentioned that but I was mainly selling as a group and the holsters limit that a little.   Jim.
Yes sir, understood  ;)

Folks that are new to NAA's just need a little more info.  The Holsters are the length limit but I thought if someone had just a little more info they could make the package work!

Rick Jorgenson