Before they make it illegal

Started by oldman, June-10-22 06:06

Previous topic - Next topic

oldman

Got to fooling around with extra parts and this was the result.

jeff30339

pietro

Well, that's unique !

Welcome to the board !   ;D
Be careful if you follow the masses - Sometimes the M is silent

Rex T. Dog

We know right now somebody is trying to duplicate this...

Rick_Jorgenson

Welcome to the Forum!

Hey... is that a "ported" Black Widow?... How did this option get by me? lol!!  ;)

Now I want one! lol!!
Rick Jorgenson

oldman

Second one I've ported. Sold the first one. Next project is porting a Mini Master. Not sure if I want to put a red dot on it. We'll see what happens.

Rick_Jorgenson

Quote from: oldman on June-20-22 11:06
Second one I've ported. Sold the first one. Next project is porting a Mini Master. Not sure if I want to put a red dot on it. We'll see what happens.
The Mini Master is already a fun shooter, porting it would just add to the fun factor!  :)

My guess is you have access to a machine shop or are extremely skilled with a Dremel Tool?  ;)

After looking close up on the Black Widow the job looks very neat and professional.
Rick Jorgenson

oldman

Thank you for your kind words. You hit the nail on the head. I am a retired machinist. I sent the Mini Master back for trigger work. Upon it's return we'll see how things work out.

Rick_Jorgenson

Quote from: oldman on June-29-22 07:06
Thank you for your kind words. You hit the nail on the head. I am a retired machinist. I sent the Mini Master back for trigger work. Upon it's return we'll see how things work out.
It will be great to see it when its done!

I watch "machining" videos on You Tube. It is such an interesting field!
Rick Jorgenson

bearcatter

I've seen the old photos of, I think Colt's, early factory. All the machines ran on leather belts from a long shaft in the ceiling that was connected to a water wheel. No push button anything like today. Probably some pot bellied stoves and kerosene lights, too.
"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."

* Guardian .32 (2) * Zastava M70 .32 (3) * Bearcat stainless (2) * SP101 .22 * Ruger SR22 (2) * S&W M&P 15-22 Sport

Texduk3

Welcome to the forum,   nice  job
"God and Guns"
"Lets Go Brandon"