Selling entire Talo collection

Started by profire3092, May-06-23 17:05

Previous topic - Next topic

profire3092

I currently own the entire Talo naa collection (minus the Dad and original Spider/black widow).  21 firearms. I am considering listing them 2 at a time on gunbroker.  The auctions for these items are going very high.  My question in this...would it be worth my time to run it once as the entire collection? Im thinking this could end in 12 - 15k easily, which is a lot of money for a very niche market.  Just curious what peoples thoughts are.  Kid is going to college and the safe needs cleaned out.

Rick_Jorgenson

There may be someone that will spend 12k to 15k for a collection. Like you said "its a niche market" but there may be interest.

My thoughts are, you will probably net a higher total, once they are all sold by selling individually. But, that may take some additional time and labor on your part.

Run the collection for your goal price see if you get some questions or interest first. Then move to individual, one at a time (or 2 or 3 what ever you decide)

As always, be careful about scams. If someone has an offer that takes to long to explain, pass on it, it will be a scam. JMHO

Post the collection for sale on the Forum. Google does access from here for searches.

Good luck!
Rick Jorgenson

Uncle_Lee

Quote from: Rick_Jorgenson on May-07-23 21:05
There may be someone that will spend 12k to 15k for a collection. Like you said "its a niche market" but there may be interest.

My thoughts are, you will probably net a higher total, once they are all sold by selling individually. But, that may take some additional time and labor on your part.

Run the collection for your goal price see if you get some questions or interest first. Then move to individual, one at a time (or 2 or 3 what ever you decide)

As always, be careful abbot scams. If someone has an offer that takes to long to explain, pass on it, it will be a scam. JMHO

Post the collection for sale on the Forum. Google does access from here for searches.

Good luck!

Like Rick says.
Sounds like the best way.
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

Naa NinJA

I was bidding on the father's day Sunday along with you and Betty 1959, I would offer them for no reserve, I think u will get more money that way being the two you listed yesterday sold with the buy it now prices, and list the serial number with them I paid a lot of money for my last queen it matched my king for serial numbers If others can with theirs I think it may get you a lot more money if someone else can match your serial number with theirs,may just be my opinion but I'm a buyer and collector and speaking from my own experience,but I'm interested and i don't have a river boat yet and need one, but I'll be watching and bidding I would say good luck but these gems sell themselves

Naa NinJA

Speaking of my last queen cost me twice as much as my first set of king and queen,prices have gone through the roof on these,and I personally would do it again to match another set,and I have to ask do you have a charger or Challenger with the 392 my true passion is cars but the guns are easier to store

Surculus

Quote from: profire3092 on May-06-23 17:05
I currently own the entire Talo naa collection (minus the Dad and original Spider/black widow).  21 firearms. I am considering listing them 2 at a time on gunbroker.  The auctions for these items are going very high.  My question in this...would it be worth my time to run it once as the entire collection? Im thinking this could end in 12 - 15k easily, which is a lot of money for a very niche market.  Just curious what peoples thoughts are.  Kid is going to college and the safe needs cleaned out.

List them singly. Nobody is going to buy the entire collection for anything close to what you could get listing them one at a time.