Introducing: The Sentinel

Started by naaadmin, January-22-24 09:01

Previous topic - Next topic

PocketMagnum

Any photos or videos of this bad boy in action???

naaadmin

At your suggestion, the videos are in production! Our whole sales/marketing team will be at NRA this week so they likely won't be done until the end of the month, but you can expect them. Meanwhile, we are sending a couple out to Youtube gun accounts for review.

PocketMagnum

Thanks for the update - That is great news! Looking forward to the YouTube videos.

I got a wad of $50s just waiting for this hand cannon to land in stores at my LGS. I'm pretty excited to add a 2nd NAA revolver to the collection and EDC rotation.

Anvil

I don't really see the need for speed loaders or really care if the cylinder loads from the right or left.
Whatever I'm shooting at should be accomplished within 5 rounds without having to reload, that's hunting varments, snakes, shooting at paper and metal targets etc. The same goes for my Pug, Shadow. Mini and Earl.
But then maybe there is some kind of competetion within the NAA community that I'm missing?

You may not need it but should have it.

Anvil

Sorry but the Sentinel doesn't inspire me near as much as the top break revolver, Rangr II But at $585  I'll pass for now.
I got the 4" Earl for $275 so I will continue to look for bargins like that.
You may not need it but should have it.

naaadmin

Quote from: PocketMagnum on May-13-24 17:05Any photos or videos of this bad boy in action???

While we wait for some shots of the Sentinel to get edited and released with the release of the model, I recommend this video from SHOT show this year. It touches on the Sentinel a little.

https://youtu.be/i9M5T4CyPY8?si=2IditQcA5wXypWwO

RogueTS1

The Guardian with proper sights is a super sub-compact.
Wounds of the flesh a surgeon's skill may heal but wounded honour is only cured with steel.

Radman

Quote from: naaadmin on January-22-24 09:01Introducing the Sentinel: Our Newest Addition to the NAA catalog.

Born from the body of the PUG and the functionality of the Sidewinder, this compact powerhouse is guaranteed to become your newest EDC.

With both White Dot and Tritium Sights available, there will be something for everyone.

Available to ship Summer 2024.

8)  ;D

PocketMagnum

When is the release date? I asked my local LGS and they had no idea.

naaadmin

Our distributors are all set to have stock on June 17. Your dealers should be able to order it in then.

TruthTellers

Quote from: RogueTS1 on May-29-24 23:05The Guardian with proper sights is a super sub-compact.
Custom job? This is something NAA should look at doing as one of the major issues I have with the Guardians is the horrible antiquated sights. Snag free, sure, but most are going to carry these thick boys IWB anyway.

RogueTS1

This Guardian is compliments of NAA's Custom Shop.
Wounds of the flesh a surgeon's skill may heal but wounded honour is only cured with steel.

SmallPackages

naaadmin

OLD and GRUMPY

Thanks for the video. I like the sights and the notch for lining up the safety  notch.
Death before Decaf !!!!!

Uncle_Lee

Well, I just fell in love with it.
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

OLD and GRUMPY

I have been telling my LGS that she was coming.
Death before Decaf !!!!!

antares_b

In the intro video, around 2:13, you've got someone muzzling his hand right before the statement about taking safety seriously. Happy to finally see some video on this, but you might consider redoing that part to show that the draw can be done safely.