New favorite

Started by Anvil, June-24-24 20:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Anvil

The Pug has always been my favorite. It has power enough and is concealable enough and works well enough for me with CCI ammo. But now having the 4 inch Earl (in 22 mag) that is about to change. The Earl has very comfortable grips out of the box unlike the Pug in which I bought a bigger hold for it, an unfluted cylinder that I prefer for just a little extra weight for the .22 mag and accuracy and has an attractive well machined octagonal barrel. The Earl digests more of a variety of ammo (I've tried Federal, CCI, Hornady V-Max, Remington, Speer Gold Dot, Wolf) and it still showed favorable accuracy at 15 feet. No, it's not conceable but makes for a fine prairie gun for me on varmints, snakes and tumble weeds that sneak up on you in the dark of night.  :o
You may not need it but should have it.

ksblazer

I like them a lot too Anvil

Pug for concealed pocket carry and the 4" Earl for the range and woods.

I think I may have mentioned this story. But a gunshot used to post on line the used guns they had for sale.

One day I looked and there was a

Bug out convertible
Pug
4" Earl convertible
Mini Master

Right after work I stopped bye. I really wanted the Pug and MM. But the MM wasn't there.

After looking the Pug over. I wanted it for sure. But after looking at the Earl. I asked him to bring it out for me to take a look.

I kind of liked it's features and upgraded sights over my 1 5/8 mini. 4" barrel revolvers that I had were good shooters. So I decided to buy the Earl as well.

The first time I took it to the range I was shooting pretty decent groups with it too. On the way back home I knew that I had made a great purchase.

Anvil

I reckon us Ks guys are on top of it!  :D
You may not need it but should have it.