A couple Videos on the Sidewinder

Started by zippovarga, January-03-13 11:01

Previous topic - Next topic

zippovarga

I posted a couple videos on the finer points of the Sidewinder for all to see. There is a long and short version (for the ADD of us in the group..lol)

Video 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-vij1vu3wQ

Video 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Gl4oxlUfa4

rhett

zippovarga, Thank You for the videos!
I watched them both.
Reading Sandy's January 2013 Soapbox, see quote:
QuoteCurrent orders we've already received approach our scheduled production for 2013, and the product has not yet been officially launched (planned for the SHOT Show 01/15).

So, I really hope they find the opportunity to produce some 4 inch barrel Sidewinders in the near future.

glenn

Proud Untermenschen of the NWO

zippovarga

Thanks for checking them out. I too read of the "hush-hush" on the Sidewinder from Sandys Soapbox, but I do know he has received the video links personally as well, so I hope it is of no great consequence to the unveiling at the shot show. I have a limited viewing audience, unlike some of the other gun review guys line GunWebSights, who also has a good video introduction of the Sidewinder. I'm sure it will be a huge success at the shot show and that NAA won't be able to keep up with orders very easily. Again, thanks for watching my videos! Cheers! Zip

4 dr Rubi

very good videos, could U be the spokesperson for the NRA? You covered info not found in the manuals. I'll be keeping an up with all info as it comes available. I purchased two Sidewinders 1 mag. 1 convertible, with the intension of making some money on one. I'm selling a couple of Glocks now. Gonna keep ( and add to my NAA collection) We don't have to worry about no sticking BAN!

heyjoe

It's too bad that our friends cant be here with us today

oldguy

Viewed the videos; they were a great help! Thank you for posting them.
"TANSTAAFL ['There ain't no such thing as a free lunch']- Robert Heinlein   
"Imagination is more important than knowledge.  For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution."- Albert Einstein

Uncle_Lee

God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

bbgun

zippovarga

All too happy to help out guys. Some points I felt were in need of showing.

Cheers!! Zip