Sidewinders in stock!!!!

Started by Bluelitenin, February-15-13 09:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluelitenin

I found sidewinders in staock at grabagun.com they sai dthey show eight in stock. I ordered two for me.
Their sku numbe is GAG_ES-0218161. pice was $310 and $5.99 flat rate shipping.
this link should take you straight there.
http://grabagun.com/north-american-arms-22mag-sidewinder-1-in-bbl.html

cedarview kid

Wow, cool. It still shows in stock as of right now! How can you tell how many they have?

Bluelitenin

I called to check, and they told me they showed 8. So I purchased 2 of them.

cedarview kid

Quote from: Bluelitenin on February-15-13 10:02
I called to check, and they told me they showed 8. So I purchased 2 of them.

Cool. Looks like NAA is delivering on their SHOT Show promises. :)

Bluelitenin

My local ffl dealer just texted me that he is getting one in tuesday that I asked him to order
so I may end up with three!!

Trodrigue

My local gunship has one now. I've seen it in there the last for the last week or so. It's the 22lr/22mag NAA-22SWC. Retail is $389. They have it prices at $469. If it was selling at retail it would be in the safe already. Thoughts?  Is the availability worth an extra $80?

Dinadan

QuoteRetail is $389. They have it prices at $469. If it was selling at retail it would be in the safe already. Thoughts? Is the availability worth an extra $80?

Good question. That is only a little more than I paid for my early bird LR/mag. You would probably get a really low serial number, if that matters to you. I think I would buy it if I were you.

45flint

Probably the best time to get one is now, not that many people know about it really.  Wait till you get a review in a major gun magazine, could increase demand.

burncycle

That's awesome! I wish there were break tops out there in that price range, my credit card would be smoking right now lol

grayelky

Once a few more get shipped out, I think the price will come down. It all depends on how bad you want one, and how fast you want it. Only you can determine how much enjoyment you will get from it between now and whenever the prices become "normal".
Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"

dbgUSMC

Thanks for the heads up on this! I just ordered one. This will be my first of I hope a couple different model of NAA. I checked out the NAA at a local gun store and was very impressed with the quality. Can't wait to get it.

cedarview kid

Excellent news, USMC! And WELCOME to the board and to the world of NAA's!

CavScout

Interesting that the 1" barrel designation is still there in distribution, differing from how all the other models measure barrel length?
"It is a lesson of history that it is ethically, morally, and philosophically impossible to have too many personal weapons, whether they be edged, impact or projectile."
- David W. Loeffler

45flint

Momentum is a powerful thing.

Bluelitenin

;DI picked up my sidewinder last night. It looks awesome!

45flint

Cool can I ask the serial number?

Dinadan

Bluelitenin - nice! Like Collector, I am curious about the serial number.

RogueTS1

Saw one at my LGS today. They are out there already.
Wounds of the flesh a surgeon's skill may heal but wounded honour is only cured with steel.

grayelky

dbgUSMC- WELCOME TO THE FORUM!

For those curious:
I got one in yesterday, showed it to a couple of regular customers, never got a chance to actually put it in the show case. One of the regulars called me back in the late afternoon, asking me to hold it till today and he would come pick it up. About lunch-fifteen, he showed up, just as I expected. He was still grinning when he left! Serial number was very low 200s.
Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"

Bigbird48

Bluelitenin

The two I bought are 0145 and 0149. The one my ffl ordered came in yesterday and it is 0217.

Bluelitenin

Bigbird I sent you a PM. My ffl dealer has one!

dbgUSMC

Thanks for welcoming me aboard. It still appears they are in stock on the grabagun website. I will post pictures when mine arrives.

Uncle_Lee

Welcome dbgUSMC.
You are just getting the bug.
Once it gets under your skin, you can't get rid of it.

More, more, more......
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

naafanatic

I bought two consecutive sidewinders last weekend.  Serial numbers are in the teens.  Thinking about listing one on gunbroker since I'm not sure what to do with three sidewinders...  Only reason I bought these two are because their low serial numbers. 

cedarview kid

Hey, NAA fan, are they SW or EB? I'm assuming SW. Congrats on your purchase!

naafanatic

Collector, they are SW.  Found them at a gun show.

bigdave74

In stock great, if ammo were also in stock we could play with them!!!

cedarview kid

oldguy

I miss mine, maybe I will call tomorrow and get an eta from NAA. Only upside is I don't feel the ammo shortage as badly as I would if I had my Sidewinder in hand. Can't shoot'um even if I found some.
"TANSTAAFL ['There ain't no such thing as a free lunch']- Robert Heinlein   
"Imagination is more important than knowledge.  For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution."- Albert Einstein

45flint

Still 2 Sidewinders left at grab a gun, good price, but mag only. 

Bigbird48

Flint I don't know were you see that their website has said out of stock  since thurdays

Bigbird48

copied from grabgun website

NORTH AMERICAN ARMS NAASW SIDEWINDER 22MAG
$322.33
This item ships Free!
Out of stock
Add to Wishlist
Add to Compare

NORTH AMERICAN ARMS NAASWC SIDEWINDER 22MAG/22LR
$410.14
This item ships Free!
Out of stock
Add to Wishlist
Add to Compare

NORTH AMERICAN ARMS, INC. SIDEWINDER 22MAG SWING OUT
$327.41
This item ships Free!
Out of stock
Add to Wishlist
Add to Compare

RogueTS1

Still one at my LGS.............
Wounds of the flesh a surgeon's skill may heal but wounded honour is only cured with steel.