pocket holster /black widow

Started by bobby cigar, March-03-14 09:03

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby cigar

I have a bw with adj. sites: because of physical impairment I can only use a pocket holster.
I also would like to find a pocket pouch that holds 5 spare rounds 22 mag

please  I would be very greatfull  for any help in locating these items

Thanks in advance, 
Bobby Cigar       

p
d

o

hts with adjustable sig

SteveZ-FL

I use an Uncle Mike's Size 2 with a .22WMR 1 1/8th with rubber oversized grip.  I keep a few extra rounds in a very small zip-lock baggie (used to hold a ring) in the bottom of the holster. Works fine.
...SteveZ

"...you never need a gun until you need it badly" - from WEB Griffin's The Honor of Spies, and Victory and Honor.

bud

Welcome bobby cigar!
I use a pill container I bought at the drug store that holds five .22 mag rounds and it has a ring on it that I put on my key ring. Someone on here suggested this idea, and it works for me.

RogueTS1

Take note of the mini with the custom pocket holster above it. It is made to hold the Mini and a combat folder snugly in a pair of jeans' rear or front pocket. Also take note of the speed strip with the .22 mag rounds in it. They are contained in the green pouch on one's belt. One can place up to two 10 round speed strips in it when worn.

The holster is made by RKBA, and the Absaroka Kid can make something similar I am sure. The speed strip and pouch is made by Tuff Products. Both are extremely reasonably priced.

PS: sorry for the EDC picture. I could not find the photo of just the photo with just the gun, holster, knife, pouch and ammo.
Wounds of the flesh a surgeon's skill may heal but wounded honour is only cured with steel.