Previous topic - Next topic

tocsn40

Tocsn40

bill_deshivs

heyjoe

And to all a good night!
It's too bad that our friends cant be here with us today

rjtravel

In deference to the majority now in the Denver metro area I offer this seasonal ode:

Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the

casa,

not a creature was stirring, caramba que pasa? The stockings were hanging con mucho cuidado,

in hopes that St Nicholas will feel obligado,

to leave a few cosas aqui y alli,

for chico y chica (something por me?).

Los ninos are snuggled all safe in their camas,

some in camisas and some in pijamas.

Their little cabazas are full of good things,

todos esperan que Santa will bring.

Santa is down at the corner saloon,

muy borracho since mid-afternoon.

Mama is sitting beside la ventana,

shining her rolling pin para manana.

When Santa will come in una manera extrano,

lit up like a star on the mountain cantando.

Si' mama lo manda to bed with a right,

Merry Christmas a todos y a todos good night.

Feliz Navidad Amigos!

miniman

merry christmas everybody.

Uncle_Lee

HO HO HO

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

petergunn

Merry Christmas. Thank you God, for our salvation through jesus Christ!

bud

It's almost time for me to start my Christmas shopping. Merry Christmas, and say safe!!

Remember the reason for the season!

bud

It's almost time for me to start my Christmas shopping. Merry Christmas, and stay safe!!

Remember the reason for the season!

quickdraw

Bud you got a studdering problem?  Merry Christmas all.  For Christmas I would like a .32 NAA revolver.  Thanks!

bud

Sorry, didn't know I did that!

naabug

wishing you happiness in all the traditions of the season. happy holidays enjoy thoes stocking stuffers from naa.

mgoodst

And God bless us all, everyone.

chas1

RJtravel, Thanks for bringing back some good memories, it's been almost fifty years since i heard that version, Merry Christmas to all!!!!

traveller

A very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you!

Uncle_Lee

"For Christmas I would like a .32 NAA revolver"

I would like a pair of them.
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

cookieruffruff

woofwoof, cookie says merry christmas

red14

''I'm a humble man, indeed, I have a lot to be humble for.''

rjtravel

May the 'Merry' in your Christmas be from above,

and the 'Happy' in your New Year result from His love.

ephraim

RJtravel, I like your post. It's important to remember the reason for the season! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

E!

zippovarga

Merry Christmas all. Family is here and healthy. I am on the mend from my surgery. I have wonderful children who always give me reason to smile. Yes....It IS a very Merry Holiday Season here in the land of Zippos.

41magmag41

coinchop

Merry Christmas to those that care, and a chunk  

of coal under your mattress sheet that don't...

redhawk4

"A Merry Christmas to us all; God bless us, every one!"
Old Enough to Know Better - Still Too Young to Care

I "Acted the Fool" so often in School they made me get an Equity Card

grayelky

Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"

dwalk

Merry Christmas!

Some years ago, I said that here, and added something along the lines of, "Jesus, don't leave earth without Him". For that, I received a large-sized flaming from a leftist atheist. So I won't say it this year.

But I will repeat an important bit from another site: "Whether you are Christian or not, if you believe that everybody should be free to believe as they choose, to have full equality of right with Muslims, then Merry Christmas to you!" It seems that Muslims today are burning churches, kidnapping, brutalizing, raping, murdering Christians in Iraq, the Philippines, Nigeria, Egypt, and Pakistan. Ben Franklin noted we need to hang together or else we'll hang separately. That includes all non-Muslims since the Islamic  creed says all infidels are to be subjugated, discriminated against, or killed. It is time to discard political correctness and fight for our life.

God bless us all, everyone.

bud

therevjay

Merry Christmas, Happy holidays, Happy new year!!!!!!!!!!
"I have no respect for a man who can spell a word only one way".....Mark Twain

ephraim

Grayelky, you advised in another thread that in order to return a firearm to the factory it might be better to ship thru an FFL than thru UPS/Fed-Ex. Good advice! I just returned a '22' Mag mini to NAA for a '22' LR conversion. I went thru an FFL I deal with who only charged me $20.00.NAA charged $40.00 for the cylinder and $9.00 for shipping to an FFL. Total cost $69.00. If I had shipped UPS it would have been $50.00 for their fee plus $25.00 for NAA to return to me thru UPS. With the $40.00 cost of the cylinder the total would have been $115.00. Saving thru FFl is $46.00. Plus NAA replaced springs at no charge while they had the mini. To me it is just a better choice than picking up a used cylinder that may or may not have timing problems.  

Thanks for your help!

E!

ephraim

Grayelky, you advised in another thread that in order to return a firearm to the factory it might be better to ship thru an FFl than thru UPS/Fed-Ex. Good advice. I just returned a '22'mag mini to Naa for a 22 LR conversion. I went thru an FFL I deal with who only charged me $20.00 . NAA charged $40.00 for he cylinder and $9.00 for shipping to an FFL. Total cost $69.00. If I had shipped UPS it would have been $50.00 for their fee plus $25.00 for NAA to return to me thru UPS. With the $40.00 cost of the cylinder the total would have been $115.00 . Saving thru FFl is $46.00. Plus NAA replaced springs at no charge while they had the mini. To me it is just a beter choice than picking up a used cylinder that may or may not have timing problems.

Thanks for your help!

E!

grayelky

Glad I was of help.

With the savings, you can pick up about 750 rounds of "free" ammo to practice with!!  
Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"