Mini in a movie "Assassination Tango"

Started by tocsn40, December-21-10 21:12

Previous topic - Next topic

tocsn40

first posted by Amstaff  

Just recently I was watching Tv and a movie I had not seen before was listed on cable. The name of the movie is "Assassination Tango" starring Robert Duval. The plot involved Duval being cast as a paid assassin. What made the movie somewhat interesting was the fact that his weapon of choice was a Naa mini revolver. I believe this is the first and only time I have seen a Naa mini used in a flick. Furthermore, the movie was not bad.  

i found this move on line at amazon watched the trailer. very cool i have the same gun way cool  

thanks amstaff for posting
Tocsn40

mrmadhat

there is a mini on "the pest" with john leguizamo (spelling?)

riadat

kiss kiss bang bang val kilmer plays a gay detective-- great character-- and he calls his mini his "fag gun".

Good movie, lots of fun, and of course the mini comes through for him too.

wyn

The priest in the movie "Hot Fuzz" uses 2 minis. Also in the movie "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" they have minis in their cache of guns.

cedarview kid

NAA minis occasionally end up on TV news stories as well. I've seen them a few times. Once on the show COPS, they took one with a holster grip off a bad guy.

Too bad you never see the good guys with them--they keep 'em better hidden, apparently.

traveller

I just caught the movie Minority Report (Tom Cruise) last night on HBO.  I wasn't paying a lot of attention, but at the end of the movie a commemorative pistol was given the the character Lamar Burges.  It sort of looked like mini, or maybe a very old S&W.  Anyone know?