Latest IWB holsters.

Started by adrnln, May-06-13 16:05

Previous topic - Next topic

adrnln

HELLO!
It's been awhile since I've been to this form. Mostly because it's been cold and carry the 9mm more often during the winter. I was hoping to save some time and get the general consensus here.

What is the best IWB clip holster for the 1.125" .22LR ?

I have the over size walnut grip and want to appendix carry in shorts or light pants without a belt.
Thanks everyone

rhett

For me, by chance my NAA IWB Holster works great after messing with the holster clip. I tried bending the spring steel clip for easier clipping onto soft fabric, the spring steel broke. By chance there was still enough length to the clip so I made the bend depicted in the picture. It works great with Gym shorts, sweat pants, briefs and so on. Some stout needle nose pliers and a dremel with a stone finished the job.

adrnln

Thanks rhett for the recommendation and the photo.

I was also thinking of just getting a left-hand holster and flipping it IWB...

Would you mind showing me a pic of the inside(body side) of the holster? Just to see how it breaks in and wears.

Thanks again

bigwheel

Dang Ad..bet you gave some of the old blind guys a start..sure some of them thought your nic said Admin..for a while. It aint nice to play ticks on seasoned citizens like that. Bad Boy. What a jokester...lol. Welcome. Get one of these and it will allow a person to carry a real gun or 10 minis while wearing a thong sumo Wrestler diaper.

http://www.smartcarry.com/

rhett

Sure thing "adrnln"  (Adrenaline),

bigwheel

Whew..there we go again. Can only hearken a person back to the valuable story of the little boy who Cried Wolf once too many times. Yep..last time the Ladd called out the yeoman who toted the splittng axe was skeptical delayed the response time. Sorta liek the fella I was reading about in the paper today who called the cops on 911 for a armed robbery in progresss with shots fired. Only took 90 mins for the doughnut munchers to arrive at the scene. Think we have now been indoctrinated to pay the real admin crew no heed. Thanks. Now if anybody want to chat with their counterpart adrenaline junkies..I can lure a few over here if you want. Some of them are wild and crazy boys like yall,. lol..

TwoGunJayne

Having spent no time in the south, I understand exactly what he just said.

G50AE

Quote from: TwoGunJayne on May-07-13 18:05
Having spent no time in the south, I understand exactly what he just said.

Texas isn't really a part of "The South", it's like a whole other country.

adrnln

I'll be looking into that holster, rhett.

ADR are my initials. Not being a trickster, just clever. 8)

jw1128

http://opiamerica.com/in%20pant.html

scroll to the bottom of the page, I have one, works well.

jw1128

wd345

here is my favorite. RKBA holsters

phydeaux88

Quote from: G50AE on May-07-13 21:05

Texas isn't really a part of "The South", it's like a whole other country.

Amen

mdzcpa

I like the Concealment Specialties. Nice and sticky. Tends to stay put without a clip. Good for pocket an IWB.
Mike
PUG , Black Widow, Sidewinder