2011 gun wishlist

Started by quickdraw, December-23-10 19:12

Previous topic - Next topic

quickdraw

What's your fancy gentlemen and ladies if you are out there?  I want a mini 14 so bad or an ak.

grayelky

I want a Sig Sauer P238 chambered in 9mm.

I want a Kimber Ultra in .357 Sig.

Quickdraw-

Split the difference and get a Mini 30. (It's a Mini 14 in 7.62X39.)
Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"

heyjoe

breaktop .32 mini.  

2" barrel .327
It's too bad that our friends cant be here with us today

traveller

Hmmm. For a rifle I'd like to get a JP-15 competition AR by JP Enterprises.   For pistols, a STI Eagle 5.0 and a NAA breaktop.  Then I think I will have all I need (at least that is what I tell SWMBO).  

Oh yeah,  one more thing: a bigger safe.

Merry Christmas!

stainless1

I'd just love a .22 mag breaketop........with  a lr cylinder on the side.  Happy Holidays everyone.

coinchop

Stainless>>>

ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......

petergunn

STI Sport/Tactical rifle. .223/5.56mm

http://www.stiguns.com">www.stiguns.com

Another STI original Ranger with a cache full of original STI Ranger .45 mags to compliment my current EDC. They are abbreviated by one round, in grip length from an officers model. 3.9 inch slide.

Marlin 45.70 lever gun. Full length mag tube(you gain one round).

NAA MINI .22short.

zippovarga

Chiappa 1911-22 or other comparably priced 22 conversion 1911 just for kicks. The Kimber version would leave a HUGE dent in my pocket for a 22cal convertible 1911. Other than that....just some more MadHat holsters of varying configurations and I'm starting to look into accessorizing my Ruger 10-22 Carbine and Ruger Mark III Hunter. I may see about getting a decent used Ruger 10-22 with the .920 barrel, since the options for both the standard and bull barrels is nearly limitless.

mrmadhat

I want a Sig 238 in .380 or .32 NAA, I want a diamondback DB380 and a NAA Breaktop.. for rifles, wow... I want a cetme or an HK-G3 (either one works but would be happier with the original VS the german stamped steal) I want a berret .416, I want an AA-12 (for the zombie slaying), AR-15 (bushmasters spin on it in the varminter configuration) and the list gones on and on...  

LOL just wish the budget would allow even a 10th of what I "want" ... might get a couple of handguns this next year, we will have to see what follows me home though, when the time comes lol

xmp

quickdraw

Madhst the aa12 is a big dream.

coopercdrkey

My list is short-  an NAA Black Widow.  I have a very friendly FTF lined up.  Just waiting for the deluge of Christmas charges to clear.

Oh, BTW-  It will come with a Jason Madhat pocket holster.  How good a deal is that?
NAA Black Widow
Bersa T380
NAA Guardian .32
Henry H001

lohman446

I am thinking one of those deadly black rifles of sorts - well maybe I like "refinement" enough to think mini-14.  I mean, what if someone attacks me?  I'm not sure one of my deer hunting rifles would work like an assault rifle.  

And one of those little shotguns you register as as a pistol so it counts as a pistol for the CCW,
"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun" - Tenzin Gyatso - the 14th dalai lama

silvershooter

numero uno   ======>   BFR 7" revolver in 45-70

----only $880  

Henry Big Boy lever in 45LC and/or Goldenboy 22M

Stainless beretta 9mm

another 3" EARL

almost forgot.... AA 12 shotgun  

yeah, that would do me for a few months

bleak_window

Oh, this is for guns that actually exist?  A Henry Big Boy in .357, then.

Guns that don't exist?  I want a Ruger LCR in .22LR.

cedarview kid

I'm hoping for #30, possibly a Talo King of Hearts.

westerly1965

Oh collector if you buy a king of hearts you have to promise to post cool pictures so I can live vicariously through you!  Here in the peoples Republic of CA they have decided that is not an "approved" gun so I can't get one!

redhawk4

At least one of everything!!
Old Enough to Know Better - Still Too Young to Care

I "Acted the Fool" so often in School they made me get an Equity Card

quickdraw

I already have A trade deal in the works for a mini30.  So my list is being fulfilled.

quickdraw

Grayelky is there plans for a p238 in 9mm in the works?  That would be a great size for a 1911 9mm.

grayelky

Well, if enough of us keep the rumor going, maybe they will buy into it....    

Hey, if Rohborh (sp) can sell a $999 9mm, I'm betting a 9mm "P238" would be HARD to keep in stock.

grayelky

My 2 boys will be getting sequentially numbered Wasps tomorrow. Good thing for me they don't read this forum. Yet.

lohman446

I would rather see a P232 in 9MM, hen again its bigger, and the direct blow back is fairly recoil heavy for a 380
"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun" - Tenzin Gyatso - the 14th dalai lama

justdon

Just to find out if its really different a chiappa rhino..

stove

I'm liking a .327 Fed revolver, but haven't found one that I can't put down in the store yet. Too heavy, too long, too rough ...etc. Eventually I will find one that is just right ;)

grayelky

I would rather see a P232 in 9MM, hen again its bigger...

I think the Taurus 709 is almost the same size as the p232, but I may be wrong.

I'm liking a .327 Fed revolver...

I wonder if the Ruger LCR would work in 327 Federal?

stove

If they made an LCR or 2" SP101 I'd have one. Hopefully 2011 will bring something interested.

mrmadhat

quickdraw,

LOL, I can dream big... the cetme is a little gig to dream for as well ... there will come a day when I can afford such toys... and the NFA endorsments to go with them

franco22

Charter Arms Bulldog

Kahr P380

RIA 9mm Tactical

Kel-Tec 995 carbine

r850rrider

I am going to get a magnum Judge 3" in Stainless

cedarview kid

Wait, a Kel-Tec 995?

Isn't that either a Hi-Point 995 or a Kel-Tec Sub2000? I don't think there's a Kel-Tec 995.

grayelky

Collector-

Maybe he is hoping for the best of both?

cedarview kid

Could be, Gray. I think either is a decent gun.

sleddogn

Serbu Super Shorty pump shotgun. Unfortunately they are classified AOW, and thats too much trouble for me.

kingrichard

Sleddogn: I've got a Serbu Super Shorty. Really cool gun! Great bedside gun. And really not much trouble at all to get registered. Just gotta get the Sheriff or County Attorney to sign off on the forms then wait. The stamp only costs five bucks (as opposed to the stamp for a supressor, which costs $200). It just takes a while, around 90 days or so, for the ATF to process the paperwork.

I think I'm gonna try shootin' some clay pigeons with mine next weekend. Haven't done that yet. Should be fun!