The only fight he lost, was his last one.

Started by grayelky, December-28-10 03:12

Previous topic - Next topic

grayelky

http://www.cbsatlanta.com/news/26295419/detail.html">http://www.cbsatlanta.com/news/26295419/detail.html

This was my cousin. He loved the job. Please keep his family in your prayers.

Thank you.
Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"

xmp

Gray

Sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers go out

To you and your family.  He made the ultimate sacrifice to  

Protect and Serve.  I hope this state makes the punishment fit the crime.  

God speed Trooper Lecroy!

ricart

Hey Gray,

Whenever an Officer gets killed in the line  of duty, I consider that a  part of my family has died.  This comes from wearing a badge for so many  years.  Being this time of the year makes it even worse.  While this is not the time for politics,  I am a firm believer in the death penalty.  I was on hand for the final day for a cop killer at Huntsville last Summer.  He had killed a fellow officer, a man I knew and respected many years before.  Call it revenge, whatever, I called  it justice when  when they shot the chemicals to him and declared  him dead.  I can only hope for the same for the man that killed your cousin.

Dinadan

Grayelky - so sorry for the loss to your family.

bud

Chemicals are a little tame for the S.O.B.!

Sorry to hear of your loss!

Surprised they didn't waste him when they tracked him down.

ephraim

Gray,

My condolences to you and your family. May the knowledge that you are in many thoughts and prayers help you thru this time. God bless.

E!

gunfitrip

Condolences and may the worthless scum get his soon.

heyjoe

Grayelky very sorry to hear about your cousin. May he rest in peace. He has earned a special place.
It's too bad that our friends cant be here with us today

westerly1965

Gray....I am very sorry for your loss...we will keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers.

gonzoman1

This too really hits home for me. Ive been an Officer in MD for he last ten years and have seen many good men fall, men much better than I. My thoughts and prayers are with your family. We all sell our souls for a nickle doing this job, and nobody seems to care but the few in the trenches, a few who see the world for what it is...a cold place. Job 29:3 "...when by his light I walked through darkness."

ashevillian

Grayelky - my heart is with you and his family,  brother.

Randy

Grayelky,

I saw this on the local news last night. So sorry for your and your family's loss. This kind of thing is always sad to see knowing there are those among us who would do something so cold and heartless. My prayers are with you.

Randy

grayelky

Thank you. It is comforting to actually know there are those who feel the sorrow.

It seems the murderer has only been charged 19 times in 11 years. Several felonies, the last of which will hopefully keep his sorry a$$ off the streets for good. Too bad it had to be for the murder of a LEO. Unfortunately, since it occurred in Fulton Co/City of Atlanta, even with the dash cam video, he may not get what he deserves. With any luck, he will be released back on the streets. As long as he is in jail, he is safe.

http://www.ajc.com/news/atlanta/habitual-offender-charged-with-789133.html">http://www.ajc.com/news/atlanta/habitual-offender-charged-with-789133.html
Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"

justdon

Sorry for your loss and may god comfort you in your time of sorrow.It seems like in every state the justice system just keep releasing criminals to continue their crimes..

Bubba

Sorry for your loss to you and your family.
Those who adapt control the future
Gun Websites

traveller

Grayelky,

I just saw this.   I am truly sorry for your loss; know that his family are in our prayers.

redhawk4

That's just to bad, an unecessary loss of life.

My condolences to you and your family.

It is sad that while the prison system may not reform criminals, the fact eludes the "do gooders" that while in jail, you cannot perpetrate crimes in the community and therefore the community is better off with you in jail whether you are being rehabilitated or not during your stay.
Old Enough to Know Better - Still Too Young to Care

I "Acted the Fool" so often in School they made me get an Equity Card